Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP bread bag and cross strap attached to it?

Article about: hi. this is how i got it. from searching this site i think the cross strap belongs to the SA (RZM M5/71). who would ever carry a bread bag like this? : ) but is the bread bag associated to t

Default NSDAP bread bag and cross strap attached to it?

hi. this is how i got it. from searching this site i think the cross strap belongs to the SA (RZM M5/71). who would ever carry a bread bag like this? : ) but is the bread bag associated to the SA even though there is a NSDAP mark on it?
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP bread bag and cross strap attached to it?   NSDAP bread bag and cross strap attached to it?  

NSDAP bread bag and cross strap attached to it?   NSDAP bread bag and cross strap attached to it?  

NSDAP bread bag and cross strap attached to it?   NSDAP bread bag and cross strap attached to it?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP bread bag and cross strap attached to it?
    P
    Many

The cross strap was not intended to be worn with it. It would have been worn on the belt in conventional fashion.

This bag could have been used by the SA or other NSDAP uniformed organisations.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!