Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NSDAP brown shirt collar

Article about: Any thoughts on this brown shirt collar? As I do not have the space for full uniforms whatsoever I think these provide a nice opportunity to display at least a part of the uniform along with

Default NSDAP brown shirt collar

Any thoughts on this brown shirt collar? As I do not have the space for full uniforms whatsoever I think these provide a nice opportunity to display at least a part of the uniform along with the appropriate headgear --- but I of course need to know all things are period Is it at all possible to judge authenticity from these photos? Obviously a depot/unworn piece if genuine... Any and all help most appreciated!

NSDAP brown shirt collarNSDAP brown shirt collarNSDAP brown shirt collarNSDAP brown shirt collar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP brown shirt collar
    P
    Many

Sorry--- I guess it's also possibly SA, not necessarily NSDAP

Any thoughts as to authenticity of this piece?

Typical collar for any political group SA, NSDAP, SS, NSKK and NSFK. They are not marked and it appears to be a period original collar.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you --- appreciate it very much! I'll probably get a pair of Ortsgruppe tabs to go with this, possibly have them properly attached to the collar for display--- I display my Polizei collar in the same manner, together with my DD and all sorts (photo needs an update as it's currently packed), only that collar came with the tabs already affixed. I plan to do the same when I set up the display to go along with my Ortsgruppe visor

NSDAP brown shirt collar

These removable collars never had insignia as they were worn under the tunic which had insignia. Affixing insignia will ruin a nice original item.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Ah... thanks again. Looking at this after you replied just now I realize, not being very knowledgeable in the uniform area, that I simply swapped the mental image I had of the light jacket looking garment with that of the brownshirt worn underneath--- if that makes sense.

What I guess this collar is for:
    NSDAP brown shirt collar

The type I was thinking about (in the foreground, w. collar tabs), only it appears these collars were piped (?):
    NSDAP brown shirt collar

Yes, a bit confused right now --- any correction you could give would be appreciated. I think a reference book would be in order about now...

NSDAP brown shirt collarNSDAP brown shirt collarThe collar goes with this kind of shirt. If you do not want the collar, I will take it. I need all I can get.
    You can tell by the quality of the cotton. This ensemble is not mine.

Thank you, FB! I have a better grip on these issues now --- looks like this type of shirt did not have the two chest pockets? I think I will get the collar and display as is (of course, after what I've learned here) but will let you know on the off chance I choose not to. Interesting list, I never realized the SS also wore these brown shirts (going by the "zwei kragen, braun"/"two collars, brown" part)... or am I misreading it in context?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Thank you, FB! I have a better grip on these issues now --- looks like this type of shirt did not have the two chest pockets? I think I will get the collar and display as is (of course, after what I've learned here) but will let you know on the off chance I choose not to. Interesting list, I never realized the SS also wore these brown shirts (going by the "zwei kragen, braun"/"two collars, brown" part)... or am I misreading it in context?
    Thanks. The Oberhemd is, in fact, worn under the tunic and has a long skirt and an attached collar or not. It is mercerized cotton, popelin, usually of highest
    quality.
    The Dienstbluse is the short jacket like shirt with the belt hooks, which is what one sees.
    The Trikothemd is like the Oberhemd, but made of sport shirt material. These are quite rare.
    There existed under shirts and such.
    I am always looking for the long brown shirts, as they go with my schwarze Roecke.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast