Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!

Article about: Hello all, I've been offered this cap eagle for £45. It's a bit salty, but from what I've read on this forum so far, it looks as though it's an original piece. Could anyone tell me what the

?

Default NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!

Hello all, I've been offered this cap eagle for £45. It's a bit salty, but from what I've read on this forum so far, it looks as though it's an original piece. Could anyone tell me what the difference between the gold and silver wash on a political cap eagle such as this? As always, all thoughts/opinions welcomed! Cheers, skip01.

NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!
    P
    Many

?

bump

The gilt finish eagles were worn on the NSDAP and SA Marine schirmutze. The silver finish was worn on SA headwear and other political caps such as NPEA and Ordensburg.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Here are a few of mine you might like to see

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!   NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!  

NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!   NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!  

NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!   NSDAP Eagle Cap Badge - Opinions Please!  

Nice collection of eagles. The one with the head turned to the right is civil, not political.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Nice collection of eagles. The one with the head turned to the right is civil, not political.
    Hi Bob

Do you mean the gold one with the head to the left ? They all have the heads to the right apart from that one ?

Cheers