Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nsdap uniform grouping...

Article about: by der-hase-fee Are there no GPB experts here ? This is an observation from looking at threads that come up when searching for "GPB" or "gold party badge", so aimed at th

Default Nsdap uniform grouping...

Ok, ive been offered these items.

the guy I will be buying them from has sent me these pics, and hes taking more, showing better details.

he said when he got these, they came from the same vet.

The uniform grouping has the tunic, breeches, tie, armband, jackboots, and golden party badge.

And the police helmet, and the goggles will be included..

Just curious also, what are the NSDAP complete grouping sell for these days.

Here are some of the pics i've received so far;

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nsdap uniform grouping...   Nsdap uniform grouping...  

Nsdap uniform grouping...   Nsdap uniform grouping...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nsdap uniform grouping...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Nsdap uniform grouping...

I went ahead, and bought this uniform grouping, i got it off craigslist, from one of my many ads i have across the country.

I was able to get it all for 450.00 total. It should be here by Friday, so the USPS tracking number says.

More pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nsdap uniform grouping...   Nsdap uniform grouping...  

?

Hello Brian,
    wish I could see this thread before. I tend to be very cautions on vet find stories although I don't live in the US where this is more common than here.
    The pics you posted are not really detailed and I have some doubts on more than one item there, but I'd prefer to wait until you get your stuff and post more detailed photos.
    Regards

Matt

AS soon as it gets here, i will do more detailed, and much better pics, it was really hard asking him how to take the pics i needed, but from what i see so far, 450.00 is a really good price, for everything in the pics, he said the party member pin has been on it since he he brought it home.

I passed on the helmet, as i wanted the uniform grouping the most.

Brian

?

Hello Brian,
    sorry to be the one who killed this thread but the gold party badge for me it's a fake. Füss badges were always marked on the pinplate as far as I remember (I hope I'm wrong, because I don't collect them). Take a look at this link for a similar fake badge: Golden Party Badge of the NSDAP - Fakes!

Again on the Polizei helmet: I may be wrong again but all the similar helmets I have found in the years had the political flag not the national colours.

The belt looks strange and brass?

Although the tab and the buttons seem ok, I cannot recognize (at least from the pics) the bluse style. The pants look strange too.

The boots may be postwar as well.

Once again, I hope I'm wrong (it's early morning here) but still wish you have a return option with the seller.
    Regards

Matt

OK, the tunic, breeches, and tie showed up in the mail this morning, here are the pics.

The Fallschirmjäger bandolier was a gift from him.

From the quality of this tunic, i believe it to be a private tailor made piece, As i have only seen the set up of this with the MARKED belt hooks on a couple of tunics before, and the armband is of multi-piece construction.

The XL is on the hanger, NOT on the tunic.

thanks
    Brian

Last edited by blackheart0866; 05-18-2010 at 01:01 AM.

Just curious about the uniform grouping, what would the value on it be at, as i list all of my items on my insurance paperwork.

Brian

Quote by Zeller View Post
    Hello Brian,
    sorry to be the one who killed this thread but the gold party badge for me it's a fake. Füss badges were always marked on the pinplate as far as I remember (I hope I'm wrong, because I don't collect them).
    Are there no GPB experts here ?

This is a fake 30mm (large) Deschler.

?

Quote by der-hase-fee View Post
    Are there no GPB experts here ?

This is a fake 30mm (large) Deschler.
    Hi,

we have a more friendly approach here ...

can you please elaborate a bit more? You quote my text where I already wrote it was a fake for me, although I mentioned a different maker (which is evident by the marking).

Your contribution to this forum is important, so I hope you can post more messages and more elaborate in the future. thanks
    Regards

Matt

Quote by Zeller View Post
    Hi,

can you please elaborate a bit more? You quote my text where I already wrote it was a fake for me, although I mentioned a different maker (which is evident by the marking).

Your contribution to this forum is important, so I hope you can post more messages and more elaborate in the future. thanks
    On second thought, and acknowledging the fact that a close up of the obverse is missing, I now agree it is a fake of the 24mm (small) Fuess badge (Deschler made these, too). So your observation is correct, the MM should never be on the badge itself, but the pin plate instead (assuming standard edition). There might be more distinguishing details, both on reverse and obverse, but better pictures would be needed. The small version was supposed to be worn on civil clothing, not the uniform. That's why I jumped to my first conclusion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast