Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Nsfk jacket

Article about: Just thought'd I'd share pictures of my new purchase. I am not sure if the badge is real the dealer included it as the original was missing.

Default Nsfk jacket

Just thought'd I'd share pictures of my new purchase. I am not sure if the badge is real the dealer included it as the original was missing.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nsfk.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	148.0 KB 
ID:	823932   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (1).jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	214.0 KB 
ID:	823933  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	821975   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	234.7 KB 
ID:	821976  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I have the feeling this is a Bundes issue tunic modern Luftwaffe.

Hi Guys, this is a really nice NSFK Truppführer's tunic. Dated "M 41" for München 1941.

The maker is Lago München. "Lago's" were co-operatives of small companies which joined together in order to be able to bid on Govt contracts which they would have otherwise been too small to compete on.

The Icarus badge is a copy (which the owner knows) and is just placed there to show where the original badge would have sat. The threads are still there on the tunic from the original.

The threads from where the Party armband sat are also still in place and were sown on prior to the lining being fitted into the sleeve.

This jacket is actually sitting on my lap as we speak!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Some detail pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150403_194746.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	223.0 KB 
ID:	823948   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150403_194758.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	223.6 KB 
ID:	823952  

Name:	20150403_195159.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	225.2 KB 
ID:	823955   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150403_194959.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	225.0 KB 
ID:	823954  

Name:	20150403_194933.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	225.3 KB 
ID:	823953   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NSFK belt hook spports.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	224.1 KB 
ID:	823956  

Name:	NSFK loops to armpit.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	231.6 KB 
ID:	823959  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    I have the feeling this is a Bundes issue tunic modern Luftwaffe.
    At the risk of being abrupt, which I do not want to be among friends, but this is a very nice thing of the period, a Lago is a Landesgennoschaft of small tailors i.e. a regional cooperative of small firms to get contracts on scale, as Adrian so wisely says, and such nomenclature in this form is not found in early Bundeswehr Luftwaffe items.

Such items in denazified form are well know. It is similar to a Luftwaffe jacket of the III. Reich.

I think NSFK things are very under appreciated and very collectable in their own right.

Hurra.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-04-2015 at 11:16 AM.
    damit, basta.

I am not expert enough to tell all the differences with NSFK and Luftwaffe uniforms of the epoch in detail, though I have owned a number of Lw Tuchroecke of similar type.
    The NSFK was created after the law and directive for RZM markings, so this kind of more Wehrmacht and or otherwise non RZM stamp seems very correct to me, as well.

Happy foetid wool and happy Easter and or Passover to all who might read this....and all other holidays that celebrate the beginning of Spring, too, as there is a central Asian one also about now of note.
    damit, basta.

An interesting NSFK tunic. This is the first time for me to see one with a blank right collar tab. It likely indicartes the owner was unassigned. The NSFK insignia would have been mounted over the right breast pocket prewar and on the left sleeve during the war. A very nice item.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    An interesting NSFK tunic. This is the first time for me to see one with a blank right collar tab. It likely indicartes the owner was unassigned. The NSFK insignia would have been mounted over the right breast pocket prewar and on the left sleeve during the war. A very nice item.
    The voice of authority!
    damit, basta.

Thanks for all the comments.

Cheers, Ade.

Name:	IMG_0151.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	233.1 KB 
ID:	824523Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0151.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	233.1 KB 
ID:	824523The blank collar patch has its own poetry.

- - ------- - -

oops.
    damit, basta.