Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NSKK Brown Shirt and Breeches, what do you guys think?

Article about: Cheers Pat, i can remember seeing this pic on a thread somewhere, have you got any more NSKK pics please? Thanks, Glen.

Default NSKK Brown Shirt and Breeches, what do you guys think?

Hey guys, i have seen this NSKK Brown Shirt and Breeches for about £650 and i finally have the money for it but i just want to double check that there are no red flags, also i want to know what other items i will need to make this a complete uniform,
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK Brown Shirt and Breeches, what do you guys think?   NSKK Brown Shirt and Breeches, what do you guys think?  

NSKK Brown Shirt and Breeches, what do you guys think?   NSKK Brown Shirt and Breeches, what do you guys think?  

NSKK Brown Shirt and Breeches, what do you guys think?   NSKK Brown Shirt and Breeches, what do you guys think?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Brown Shirt and Breeches, what do you guys think?
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSKK Brown Shirt and Breeches, what do you guys think?

A nice period braunhemd with properly coordinated unit collar tabs and shoulder strap. Motor Standarte 91 was stationed in Salzburg, Motor Gruppe Alpenland. The redish brown shoulder strap underlay is correct for Motorgruppe Alpenland. The only thing different that I see is a lack of black collar piping. However, this may result from a wartime order abolishing it. A similar modification was done to the S A braunhemd insignia.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Glen - nice outfit

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Hey thanks Bob for your information, do you think its a good price? Also what else would i need to make it a complete uniform and where can i get them? I know i need a tie with NSDAP membership badge, belt, gloves, boots, dagger and hanger, leather crash helmet...
    Thanks, Glen.

?

Nice. Very clean example too.

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Hey thanks Bob for your information, do you think its a good price? Also what else would i need to make it a complete uniform and where can i get them? I know i need a tie with NSDAP membership badge, belt, gloves, boots, dagger and hanger, leather crash helmet...
    Thanks, Glen.
    Glen-
    You will need all of the items you listed except the NSDAP members badge. It was not necessary to be a Party member to join the NSKK. If the owner had been a member, therre would be loops on the left breast pocket for the badge. A black leather RZM marked claw buckle belt would be correct for the period of this uniform. The gloves will likely be the most difficult thing to find. With the brown shirt, the tie would be a standard light brown political tie, not the choclate brown tie worn with the tunic. Good luck finding the rest of the parts.
    BOB

Thanks Bob, what I meant by the membership badge is I have seen a few examples of the badge being attached to the tie, also what other headgear could be worn with this because the crash helmets are very expensive?
    Thanks, Glen.

Very nice outfit Glen and price is within the realm as its minty and Bob Coleman liked it and he is the guy for SA/NSKK AND POLITICAL outfits.He had some nice comments on the SA white summer outfit i posted and speaks with knowledge not heresay.The items you listed are going to cost (Ballpark) $1,800-2,000 or so as they would have to be excellent pieces.Enjoy its very nice to display Carl

Thanks Carl, ok Bob what about the boots?
    Thanks, Glen.

NSKK Brown Shirt and Breeches, what do you guys think?
    Glen-
    I would say that a sturzhelm or crash helmet will be your best solution for headgear with this uniform. The other options would be a kepi, which will be more expensive than the sturzhelm. The other option would be the dienstmutze or overseas cap. Although less than the kepi or sturzhelm, it will be quite difficult to find an exact match to your uniform. You would need a cap with the reddish brown unit color triangle on the side and two pips to match the rank of NSKK Truppfuhrer. I am posting a similar cap with a black unit color and two pips for Truppfuhrer.
    As to boots, unless you wish to search for a RZM marked set, the easiest would be a pair of period black leather riding boots.
    BOB

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast