Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin ▬ Win $100.-

Article about: Well, you wont win \\$100.- this forum will. And if you are a regular contributor here, then surely you will want to see the Forum-Kasse filled with \\$100.- Are we not getting slightly sick &am

Default NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin ▬ Win $100.-

Well, you wont win $100.- this forum will. And if you are a regular contributor here, then surely you will want to see the Forum-Kasse filled with $100.-
    NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin ▬ Win 0.-
    Are we not getting slightly sick & tired of others "telling" us what to believe? When hard to answer questions are asked, should a simple one liner made by someone who apparently knows what they are talking about, suffice? with no proof, no debate, and when asked to elaborate on their post they disengage from all conversation. Only to continue propagating the same on other forums? Are we to just "accept" when others show the same items on forums and say they are original - that they really are? What are these folk using in their analysis of the items? Are they telling us what they have decided to believe? or are they telling us documented history?

With my offer of $100.- on this thread, i will do one of two things (or both):

• Expose many people here (and on other forums) as parrots, who dont actually have any solid foundation for their arguments.
    • Clear up a question that nobody has bothered to ask yet.

The question being: Show collectors period, documented facts, that the NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin=Abzeichen was painted GREEN, or, available in any other color than RED.
    If you can, i will PayPal the Admins of this forum $100.- to do with as they wish
    Last edited by Jo Rivett; 07-13-2013 at 06:45 AM. Reason: spellink

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin ▬ Win 0.-
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin ▬ Win $100.-

LOL this should be good

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Worst case scenario if i am wrong, in my assumption that there was only ever one form of Kriegskraftfahrerin-abzeichen - the Red badge made by Deschler...
    •The forum gains $100.- and collectors, finally, can rest assured that there was a green badge.

Doesn't sound too bad really
    NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin ▬ Win 0.-

A Win - Win situation.

Thanks Jo!

I personally have no confidence in these green badges.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Excellent idea - now, where's my popcorn.........?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I know a guy, on "a" forum who colorizes the (time-)pic's you want , maybe he can help!!!
    lol!!!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

nice one Jo your some guy man, you should have made it $1000 and more interesting lol

atb mate

I will surely be $100.- poorer in no time. I linked this thread on a WAF post as well, just for maximvs covervs.
    The first time both badges are mentioned, and pictured, in a small badge catalog, is in a Hüsken-Heering early 1990s catalog. by the way ..
    NSKK Kriegskraftfahrerin &#9644; Win 0.-
    & before any remarks on the images start flying, YES, i have too much time on my hands today!

Jo , you have to much time period man you live the dream and take it one day at a time!

the husken cat is for sure no proof

some how i fear the forum wont get its $100 and the older collectors wont have the hassles....lol

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    some how i fear the forum wont get its $100 and the older collectors wont have the hassles....lol
    A member of this forum, who indeed had the proof, yet refused to share it, would effectively mean:
    That member would be willfully denying his forum a $100.- donation. The shame...
    That member would be denying his fellow members vital information that they are requesting. The even graver shame..
    Last edited by Jo Rivett; 07-13-2013 at 10:29 AM. Reason: spellink

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast