Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSKK Random Artifacts

Article about: Hello everyone. I have a collection of Nazi items that were passed down through my family (my grandfather was in the US Army). Because these items are hard to categorize on the forums, the M

SOSyourself
    ?

Default NSKK Random Artifacts

Hello everyone.

I have a collection of Nazi items that were passed down through my family (my grandfather was in the US Army).

Because these items are hard to categorize on the forums, the MAJORITY fell into related insignia so I am posting the photos here. I was wondering if I could find out some more information on these items... I am not selling any of them but I would want to know if they were rare/common and what not.

Thank you all in advance for your help!

See the photos here:
    Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum :: bz001's MyPhotoAlbum Gallery :: WW2 Artifacts

2. # ADS

Default Re: NSKK Random Artifacts

You have a nice assortment of items that came from your grandfather. as to the insignia, the two small triangular NSKK insignia are from the left side of a black overseas cap, the three larger eagles were worn on the sleeve of the tunic. The eagle with the chevron indicates the wearer was an "Old Fighter" who joined before 30 January, 1933. The diamond shaped badge is a driver's badge indicating the wearer could drive a vehicle. the insignia with the spade and wheat sheaves is from the Labor Corp or Reichsarbeitsdienst and worn on an overseas cap The eagle on the brown backing is from an overseas cap worn by a member of Teno, a civilian engineering organization. The brown overseas cap with the NSKK eagle on the front was worn by a member of Transport Gruppe Speer, a unit formed of NSKK members to drive vehicles in the occupied areas.
    All of the insignia are fairly common. The cap is to me a new variation of headwear for this unit They wore many variations of headwear as the uniform seemed to be constantly changing for the Speer units.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hi
    you have a nice collection!
    nskk eagles on brown color triangle (if my eyes are good?) was used by the Motorgruppe Rhein-Mosel.
    The armbands with "Diez" was used by the motor school Diez an der Lahn, Motorgruppe Rhein-Mosel too.
    Your nskk overseas cap was also used by the members of motor schools.
    Cheers

?

Nskk/speer cap nice!

?

that is an Amazing collection you have!