Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nskk second pattern eagle m1/8

Article about: VISOR......I just might be too quick to click this morning, but I'm too groggy to search. Is this the second pattern adler for crash helmets (sturzhelme) ? ? ? Thanks, Doug.

?

Default Nskk second pattern eagle m1/8

Nskk second pattern eagle m1/8Nskk second pattern eagle m1/8Nskk second pattern eagle m1/8

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nskk second pattern eagle m1/8
    P
    Many

VISOR......I just might be too quick to click this morning, but I'm too groggy to search. Is this the second pattern adler for crash helmets (sturzhelme) ? ? ? Thanks, Doug.

?

Stateside, yes it is the second pattern.

Nskk second pattern eagle m1/8

Visor.....Thanks for the reply. Since I recently researched the first pattern adler I did run across this second pattern posted by MEECH 01-10-2013 but I am only able to post this one detail of the reverse. It is obviously cast, not stamped. Are you able to get better photos as yours appears to be by a different manufacturer ? ? ? The MEECH example was OK'ed by both Adrian and Bob Coleman.

I might be slow in responding again today because of chores taking care of my wife, but as member MAP says...Research is more fun than the item itself. Thanks, Doug.

BTW.....I appreciate the humor of....Canada eh!

AFTERTHOUGHT.....I do not want to shoot myself in the foot by comparing apples and oranges. MEECH called his an NSKK "DESPATCH" rider helmet cap badge, a variant but acceptable spelling of dispatch.

Hey V you will be ok with this one Ferdinand Wagner here's one from LST for comparison. Best regards.

Brian

Nskk second pattern eagle m1/8Nskk second pattern eagle m1/8

https://www.lakesidetrader.com/item.php?ID=10492

?

Thank you gentlemen. It's been a long night with a double ear infection........nice to hear.....no pun intended...........some good news.

Hope you get to feeling better soon buddy. Winter is almost here! Best regards.

Brian

Quote by visor View Post
    Thank you gentlemen. It's been a long night with a double ear infection........nice to hear.....no pun intended...........some good news.
    Hope you heal quickly. Not a pleasant thing to go thru
    David
    "When 10 men tell you you're drunk, you better lie down."

?

I have had severe ear infections for the past 3 years, also my cronhs disease is acting up. Like I have said before, collecting keeps me alive.......thank you all for the nice words.

Quote by visor View Post
    I have had severe ear infections for the past 3 years, also my cronhs disease is acting up. Like I have said before, collecting keeps me alive.......thank you all for the nice words.
    Sorry to hear that Alain.
    Mine has been acting up lately as well.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast