Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Nürnberg 1929 Reichsparteitage der NSDAP

Article about: An "Ehrenzeichen" of course and hopefully Forum members will add to this post by other examples. Regards, David

The one above has always been a bit of an enigma for me. Interesting hardware setup.

cheers

Matt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Whilst the previously shown badge is something of an enigma to Matt, this one has always been an enigma to me.

I have held this badge for many years now and I have never seen another one like it.

Any comment is welcome.

Regards,

David
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	781993  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	781999  

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	153.8 KB 
ID:	782000  

Would it be correct to say the above specimen is marginally heavier than the regular type 1929 pin of the Hoffstätter stock?

cheers

Matt

Dear Matt

It would indeed be correct to say.

By a clumsy "kitchen sink" test, the metal appears to be silver.

Regards,

David

Default 29's

Here is another one made out of silver. This type of pin however is not one that has been cast from original 1929 pin but another variation of this award that seems to be created for this sort of application. Whether made by the maker of the cup or another who used existing cups for this application- it is not known at the present.
    Size of the featured pin is closer to the miniature version than its full size (portable) counterpart.
    This specimen as affixed to a cup is not part of my collection (unfortunately) but merely an example of this type of award posted here for collectors' benefit. Sadly, I have not had any other info attached to those pics, including the name of present owner/dealer. If anyone is aware of it please post here so that the pics can be properly credited. Thanks!

cheers,

Matt
    Last edited by matthew; 12-28-2014 at 07:28 PM.

Dear Matt

I see no correlation whatsoever between the "silver" version that I have posted to that, affixed to the drinking cup that you have so kindly posted. For one, I would like some comparative scale and perspective.

Thankyou in anticipation.

Regards,

David

And speaking of mini version of the 1929 pin- here is one in silver. Shown with portable version for size comparison.

cheers

Matt

May we see the reverse detail of the "full size" example?

Regards,

David

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast