Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions about cap eagle early model

Article about: What do you think about this cap eagle for me it looks ok no markings.

Default Opinions about cap eagle early model

What do you think about this cap eagle for me it looks ok no markings.

Opinions about cap eagle early modelOpinions about cap eagle early modelOpinions about cap eagle early modelOpinions about cap eagle early model

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions about cap eagle early model
    P
    Many

I think it looks far away. That being said, I'm not a cap eagle collector, but I don't like it just based on the lack of detail and sloppy swastika. Let's see what other say.

The details on the eagle fadded away but this thing is old but lets see.

It is a good piece and the details conform to existing examples on caps with provenance.
    Mil

?

Looks like it is possibly HJ for the overseas cap

The first pattern eagle was manufactured by numerous firms prior to RZM control. Examples are found with varying amount of detail. This appears to be a genuine example. They were worn on the kepi and visor cap. They were also mounted to the side of early SA lagermutze mounted on a triangle of colored wool matching the owner's Gruppe color.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions about cap eagle early model   Opinions about cap eagle early model  

Opinions about cap eagle early model   Opinions about cap eagle early model  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The first pattern eagle was manufactured by numerous firms prior to RZM control. Examples are found with varying amount of detail. This appears to be a genuine example. They were worn on the kepi and visor cap. They were also mounted to the side of early SA lagermutze mounted on a triangle of colored wool matching the owner's Gruppe color.
    Hi Bob, This one is similar to the one that started the thread. Is it good as well? I am not a soft cap guy but I picked this one up at a flea market a few years ago with a small group of assorted items. (I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I have posted this on another forum and did not get a single reply, so I thought I would add it to this thread.) Thanks in advance, Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions about cap eagle early model   Opinions about cap eagle early model  

Opinions about cap eagle early model   Opinions about cap eagle early model  

Opinions about cap eagle early model  

The eagle appears to be a fine period original. Instead of posting on another forum, you should have posted it here. It is a very seldom event when a thread goes unanswered.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks Bob. Jim G.

Thank you i was i little time away but no i am back thanks for the answers .