Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

original DBV stickpin (and mitgliedskarte 1933)?

Article about: here is a pin i recently got from mr. Rivett. marked With Ges. Gesch and the makers mark (from Steinhauer und Lück). i have seen two others with just the Ges. Gesch mark on it. after the scr

Default original DBV stickpin (and mitgliedskarte 1933)?

here is a pin i recently got from mr. Rivett. marked With Ges. Gesch and the makers mark (from Steinhauer und Lück). i have seen two others with just the Ges. Gesch mark on it. after the scrutiny on Parteiabzeichen i belive this one to be a real one.
    but i would like to get opinions on this if someone have the time : )
    thank you!
    Stig
    DBV= Deutscher Büro und Behördenangestellten Verband. i no not have much info. on this "organisation", but roughly translated "German Office Workers Union". i do not know when it started (in the Weimar Republic?) , but after 1933 they joined DAF, i think.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture original DBV stickpin (and mitgliedskarte 1933)?   original DBV stickpin (and mitgliedskarte 1933)?  

original DBV stickpin (and mitgliedskarte 1933)?   original DBV stickpin (and mitgliedskarte 1933)?  

original DBV stickpin (and mitgliedskarte 1933)?   original DBV stickpin (and mitgliedskarte 1933)?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original DBV stickpin (and mitgliedskarte 1933)?
    P
    Many

I like it Stig.
    It is one that I would add to my enamel collection in a flash.
    I like the patina on the back...that is just about impossible to achieve on new badges. (I've tried)

All the best
    Doug

hi Doug. it is fun searching out more obscure organisations, though, kinda hard to get/find info. on them. especailly since i can VERY little of the german language. i was told on this forum to NOT use Google translator!!! all all turns out bad.
    Stig

Hello Stig,
    I do like doing some research on different badges that are available.
    I have always found that the way the Nazi party became a part of the whole of society absolutely fascinating. It was just about every aspect of German life that was absorbed.

If you are collecting German enamel badges you will have a great time and I still think they are comparatively inexpensive

All the best
    Doug

very nice badge unusual.