Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Party Badge Archive Proves Deschler Made Gahr Stickpins

Article about: WOW Proven that the pins with the name München-Gahr-900-Silver are produced by the Firma Deschler und Sohn DuS in München! YouTube

Default Party Badge Archive Proves Deschler Made Gahr Stickpins

WOW
    Proven that the pins with the name München-Gahr-900-Silver are produced by the Firma Deschler und Sohn DuS in München!
    YouTube

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party Badge Archive Proves Deschler Made Gahr Stickpins
    P
    Many

Charming!...

?

That guy tried advertising his channel here on the forum i think, And I frequently see him advertise it on Facebook pages.

Not sure why he “swears” . He just comes across as a edgy try hard or something

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    That guy tried advertising his channel here on the forum i think, And I frequently see him advertise it on Facebook pages.

Not sure why he “swears” . He just comes across as a edgy try hard or something
    Or plain stupid!....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Or plain stupid!....
    But his videos do debunk/ solve rather complex issues and he did write the most definitive book on party badges... i would give him his due, his language is his only problem.

?

Wasn't he banned from here ??
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    But his videos do debunk/ solve rather complex issues and he did write the most definitive book on party badges... i would give him his due, his language is his only problem.
    He could do it without sounding like a drunk 14 year old.

I'm impressed

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Charming!...
    (Not very) I'm sorry, it may be perfectly good info but he sounds like a total chopper and I just can't listen to his ramblings. "You know about it"

Even if he is totally right I give him a zero score for credibility!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

I stopped watching at 1:58. The way he speaks totally ruins the video for me. Even if he has some good info to share I can't watch this.

Regards, Rik