Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Police Wreath Cross Medal, Came with a Hat Eagle and other Original items, Is this WW2 or a Reproduction

Article about: This looks good to me, but I have to ask because i know nothing about this type of medal. It looks to be multi piece construction and made very well, as well as being aged. If this is origin

Default Police Wreath Cross Medal, Came with a Hat Eagle and other Original items, Is this WW2 or a Reproduction

This looks good to me, but I have to ask because i know nothing about this type of medal. It looks to be multi piece construction and made very well, as well as being aged. If this is original it would turn out to be a great piece to trade or add together with my other police items!

Thank You Very Much
    Anthony
    Longmeadow, Massachusetts
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police Wreath Cross Medal, Came with a Hat Eagle and other Original items, Is this WW2 or a Reproduction   Police Wreath Cross Medal, Came with a Hat Eagle and other Original items, Is this WW2 or a Reproduction  

Police Wreath Cross Medal, Came with a Hat Eagle and other Original items, Is this WW2 or a Reproduction   Police Wreath Cross Medal, Came with a Hat Eagle and other Original items, Is this WW2 or a Reproduction  

Police Wreath Cross Medal, Came with a Hat Eagle and other Original items, Is this WW2 or a Reproduction  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police Wreath Cross Medal, Came with a Hat Eagle and other Original items, Is this WW2 or a Reproduction
    P
    Many

Default Re: Police Wreath Cross Medal, Came with a Hat Eagle and other Original items, Is this WW2 or a Reproduction

Here are pics of a known good NSDAP long service.
    Police Wreath Cross Medal, Came with a Hat Eagle and other Original items, Is this WW2 or a ReproductionPolice Wreath Cross Medal, Came with a Hat Eagle and other Original items, Is this WW2 or a Reproduction

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Default Re: Police Wreath Cross Medal, Came with a Hat Eagle and other Original items, Is this WW2 or a Reproduction

I cannot comment on its authenticity, but it is an NSDAP long service award like Eric shows examples of, not a Polizei medal, as the polizei wreaths are more ovular than circular and lack the extra material between the 4 parts of the cross.

A polizei medal for reference:
    Last edited by sunsetIE; 08-09-2012 at 01:25 AM.

Needless to say, the piece you posted is another piece of 4th Reich junk. Avoid dealing with the source of this medal. The medal is so poorly made, he either has no knowledge or is another fast buck crook. In either case, not some one to build a relationship with.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.