Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Political Gorget w/ RZM Probe

Article about: This is an example of the standard NSDAP gorget worn by the standarte bearer and honor guard. This piece is the pattern piece from the firm Eugen Schmidhaussler, located in Pforzheim. The fi

Default Political Gorget w/ RZM Probe

This is an example of the standard NSDAP gorget worn by the standarte bearer and honor guard. This piece is the pattern piece from the firm Eugen Schmidhaussler, located in Pforzheim. The firm is identified by it's RZM code of M1/128. The gorget has affixed to it control tags from the RZM along with an identification number stamped on an aluminum disc. Upon approval, one copy of the work would be retained in the warehouses of the RZM in Munich and a second returned as an approved sample for fabrication.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political Gorget w/ RZM Probe   Political Gorget w/ RZM Probe  

Political Gorget w/ RZM Probe   Political Gorget w/ RZM Probe  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Political Gorget w/ RZM Probe
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Political Gorget w/ RZM Probe

Wonderful Bob , I love the look of these gorgets , and you can imagine the pomp whilst they were worn , great to see the tags and the stamped link to the chain ,

cheers Al

Very nice unissued piece! Very cool! It took me a long time to find one that had the condition I was looking for. Here's my example for the sake of comparison....no control tags though.....
    You'll also notice the difference in the overall shape of the gorget as well as the bird - especially the wings.....guess each maker had his own "style".
    Cool!

Cheers

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political Gorget w/ RZM Probe   Political Gorget w/ RZM Probe  

?

I agree, gorgets are interesting items and a pity there are not more books on the subject.
    Here is the reverse of my SA gorget showing the RZM button.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political Gorget w/ RZM Probe  

Looks like a super nice example.....any chanc at getting a pic of the front?

Cheers!

Rob

?

Yes, sorry....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political Gorget w/ RZM Probe  

That's a fantastic example! It's certainly the type of gorget that I would like to acquire in the near future! Looks awesome! Thanks for showing!

Rob