Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Political leader uniform set

Article about: Hey everyone, I know the last couple of things I posted turned out to be junk, but I really like the looks of this set, and I'm hoping that you'll agree. Any opinions would be most appreciat

Default Political leader uniform set

Hey everyone, I know the last couple of things I posted turned out to be junk, but I really like the looks of this set, and I'm hoping that you'll agree. Any opinions would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Todd

Political leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform setPolitical leader uniform set

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Political leader uniform set
    P
    Many

The tunic appears to be correct but is likely unissued or stripped. It lacks the proper collar piping and collar tabs. The cap appears to be a genuine Kreisleitung level cap with white piping. For the tunic to match, it would require the white piping, white piped 4th pattern collar tabs and a 4th pattern Kreisleitung Golden Pheasants armband. aput together set that does not stand on it own merits.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you Bob. I'll pass on it for sure. Also, that mannequin might be the ugliest one I've ever seen.

Interesting piece. I love NSDAP uniform sets. Too bad there is no collar tabs. On the same topic I have a similar uniform but it is a Ortsgruppenleiter set (without the belt). Heres a pic (sorry bad photo) Political leader uniform set
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political leader uniform set  

Quote by ToddMalnar View Post
    Thank you Bob. I'll pass on it for sure. Also, that mannequin might be the ugliest one I've ever seen.
    And I was Just going to say that I kinda Liked the look on the mannequin's Face....even though he has no Arms....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by ToddMalnar View Post
    If you are interested in NSDAP uniforms, invest in a copy of Jeff Clark's book Uniforms of the NSDAP. It is the best and only reference on the subject. Large color photographs covering the uniforms from the begining to the end.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you, I will