Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Possible German officers coat? Need some help Identifying this

Article about: Hey guys completely new to this forum so bear with me. Found this at a garage sale, friend says it's a German officers coat. Possibly worth something to a collector. Thought this was a good

swissfaction
    ?

Wink Possible German officers coat? Need some help Identifying this

Hey guys completely new to this forum so bear with me.

Found this at a garage sale, friend says it's a German officers coat. Possibly worth something to a collector. Thought this was a good place to ask, any help would be appreciated. Have a photo of the manufacturers label if that helps.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible German officers coat? Need some help Identifying this   Possible German officers coat? Need some help Identifying this  

Possible German officers coat? Need some help Identifying this   Possible German officers coat? Need some help Identifying this  

Possible German officers coat? Need some help Identifying this   Possible German officers coat? Need some help Identifying this  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Possible German officers coat? Need some help Identifying this

Hello, I think is not from ther period of ww2 that because the long jackets had 2 rows of buttons. it is more likely to be US.

But iam not expertise, wait for others with more knowledge.
    It is just my opinion

Best Regards

?

I think its poss a bundeswehr great coat , post war, and i think the date is 1961

It is missing buttons and it is as mentioned, post war West German. Value would be very low.

Cheers, Ade.