Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Post your RAD Items

Article about: Hey there, I am very interested in the Reichsarbeitsdienst and would love to see what you have in your collection. Feel free to post anything what has to do with the RAD The Photo is my tiny

?

Quote by Nicolas7507 View Post
    The cabinet is the Detolf from IKEA . A shame that the holders are not wooden. Yes Roosi has a lot of Items. And good pictures.
    I love IKEA. The meatballs are the best. Also best to get there before me. The best product names in the world! Like: FURFLIGNUGGEN, MURMEGGANLOOFEN and stuff like that In honor of Kenny I am sure!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your RAD Items
    P
    Many

?

Thank you for your advices. I think I have MCD. Just cant focuse on one topic😂 The idea with the belt is great. Could you post a picture of a hewer and Hänger please?
    Glad you have MCD. Here is a link to my EM Hewer on my site. I am a photo nut so I apologize for being Dr. Photobugger. There are more prize examples out there than my hewer and hanger for sure. Gerrit and other blade folks have some beauties! Also a link to the RAD Leader / RAD Officer's Dagger / Hewer is below as well if you want to view more pics.

RAD EM Hewer
    RAD Officers Dagger
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

The cabinet is the Detolf from IKEA . A shame that the holders are not wooden. Yes Roosi has a lot of Items. And good pictures.
    Same as mine I'm from Sweden so I'm born and raised in an IKEA store. (Maybe even made in one)

That's also a fun part with collecting, to find out how you would like to display your items.

Quote by Rossi View Post
    I love IKEA. The meatballs are the best. Also best to get there before me. The best product names in the world! Like: FURFLIGNUGGEN, MURMEGGANLOOFEN and stuff like that In honor of Kenny I am sure!
    Hahaha this made me happy
    Those names makes totally sense to me, nothing strange with that!
    Fågleboda

MAP
    ?

Belt , buckle, side cap and some sleeve patches IMHO should be your first items...Hewers are a must for serious collectors but can get pricey.

Always post for advice BEFORE you buy. ALWAYS. No exceptions

I only have a few RAD items (caps, robin hood hat, buckles, hewer, photo albums, insignia and awards, some of which are buried in these photos...kind of like finding Waldo...

My Collection - A portion
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Guys. Ikea is really great. The price the product the food.everything is fine. Thanks for tips, Hewers are really beautiful but I think I will start with something cheaper. It is on my wishlist though

If you have missed it, the buckle section have a special place for RAD/FAD buckles :
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/rad-fad/

?

Nicolas7507, Welcome to the Forum.... I will post more soon... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your RAD Items   Post your RAD Items  

Post your RAD Items   Post your RAD Items  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

G: I just laugh every time I look at those Underroos!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Some more...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your RAD Items   Post your RAD Items  

Post your RAD Items  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Very nice items pictured.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast