Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RAD BeVo woven insignia

Article about: by Panzer1031 Could this be the break that collectors have been waiting for? Yes it is, and do you know why people have no noticed? Because the well known dealers have not lowered their pric

?

Default RAD BeVo woven insignia

I just picked this RAD BeVo up today.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD BeVo woven insignia   RAD BeVo woven insignia  

RAD BeVo woven insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD BeVo woven insignia
    P
    Many

?

Default re: RAD BeVo woven insignia

Nice one...here's mine...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD BeVo woven insignia   RAD BeVo woven insignia  

steelman
    ?

That's sweet!
    ~Keith

?

Quote by fvrod1 View Post
    Nice one...here's mine...
    Thanks man, yours is awesome. I wish mine had the swazi on it!
    ~Dean

Default Re: RAD BeVo woven insignia

Nice items guys.

Dean, yours is for the sports vest.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Nice items guys.

Dean, yours is for the sports vest.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade! I was wondering why it was so large. I was thinking maybe it was for a cape.
    ~Dean

Dean,

I honestly haven't seen one of these before! Might be because I wasn't look though! Very cool item. Are you an RAD collector? Prices on RAD hewers are low right now and it would be a good time to buy!

-Martin

?

Really? I'm not really RAD collector per se, but if something comes my for a good deal, I'll get it.Thanks for the advice .
    ~Dean

Quote by totenkopfDean View Post
    Really? I'm not really RAD collector per se, but if something comes my for a good deal, I'll get it.Thanks for the advice .
    ~Dean
    Yes I think so. Usually whenever I buy something out of my field I do so to resell it. So even with the prices noticeably lower the margins have not been enough for me to act. But I think for someone who is buying for their collection the time is now.

Even if the prices where low enough and I would have to sit on them for a bit I would jump on them.

But I saw one at auction go for $375 and I was very surprised. I have however been doing well on police stag handled bayonets. There was one of the edged weapon forum which the guy got for a steal and restored.

With uniforms selling at 50-60% of normal price I have been buying those and stashing them until the market rebounds. Granted there are the bozo dealers who still want $1000 for a standard police uniform, and they still have them too! But I have been buying uniforms that a few years ago went for 900-1000 for 400-600. The market will rebound and I will unload whatever isn't special to me.

You should do the same, or supplement your collection while the PRICE IS RIGHT!

-Martin

?

Nice find Dean! And Martin, I think you are right on. It is a tough time for sellers right now, but good for buyers. Even the smaller items are selling for less than normal. Could this be the break that collectors have been waiting for?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast