Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RAD cap badge

Article about: This came in a mixed lot of insignia I picked up. I am questioning whether it is a repro. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks Steve

Default RAD cap badge

This came in a mixed lot of insignia I picked up. I am questioning whether it is a repro. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD cap badge   RAD cap badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD cap badge
    P
    Many

Giving this thread a bump to see if anyone will venture an opinion.

Thanks
    Steve

Hello ,

This is a known reproduction!!

Fred

I can't tell you if it is right or not but it is different than the one I own.
    Ralph.

RAD cap badge
    RAD cap badge

Also different than the one on my O/S cap.

RAD cap badge
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

No1Canuck, The one you have posted intrigues me.. These, as Adrian has stated have been heavily faked and the ones on rolls are really bad.. There are a few examples.. Embroidered and woven including hand embroidered.. Perhaps if time is not a problem you can unfold the item to see any makers mark.
    That being said there is no assurance that this piece is as bad as the others based on that alone.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    No1Canuck, The one you have posted intrigues me.. These, as Adrian has stated have been heavily faked and the ones on rolls are really bad.. There are a few examples.. Embroidered and woven including hand embroidered.. Perhaps if time is not a problem you can unfold the item to see any makers mark.
    That being said there is no assurance that this piece is as bad as the others based on that alone.. G
    Seeing how different it is, I would take Fred's word on this. He does know his cloth insignia.
    Ralph.
    Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello ,

Fred
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello ,

Fred
    Part of the big blue tub Fred?

Steve

RAD cap badgeRAD cap badgeHello,

Yes, these were part of the big blue tub of fakes. They have been in the market place for quite some time. The green or olive based ones that Ralf posted are nice originals. The ones on the black base material are fake. There might actually be a picture of them in the tub!! Here are an obverse and reverse shot of the patch in discussion. I have a strip of 3 originals coming in the mail in the next week or so. If I remember I will post them. Most , if not all ,BeVo insignia came on strips. These were fed through the weaving machine and the insignia was woven upon it/through it.

Fred

RAD cap badgeIn the tub proper!!!!

?

The multi piece photo are all fake... These will be in my drawer of shame..G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD cap badge   RAD cap badge  

RAD cap badge   RAD cap badge  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast