Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

RAD Dienststellenabzeichen

Article about: Hello, Some time ago I had mentioned a proposal to start a Reichsarbeitsdienst arm shield "Dienststellenabzeichen" data base. This form of information will be in photographs includ

?

Default RAD Dienststellenabzeichen

Hello, Some time ago I had mentioned a proposal to start a Reichsarbeitsdienst arm shield
    "Dienststellenabzeichen" data base. This form of information will be in photographs
    including Gau. number and name only, The specific Gruppe or Abteilung locations and honor names
    if any would prove to be extensive and exhaustive to publish. If other members can add a clear pic
    of their shield, I will add it to the data base which will be updated regularly. The purpose is to
    provide a "Quick" reference guide and also may identify missing pieces to modern lists of known
    Gruppe and Abt. I currently have 50+ such stored and this is how they may be presented.
    Remember, clear shots please... Thanks in advance... Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Dienststellenabzeichen   RAD Dienststellenabzeichen  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Dienststellenabzeichen
    P
    Many

?

Here is my only example, which I picked up because it was the same group number as the Arbeitsmann tag on a RAD belt and buckle set. G, do you know the regional number where the 163 was located?

Found a bit more: 163 Iserlohn-Meldeamt (Reporting Office) Think that matches up with the staff arm shield without an Abteilung number.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Dienststellenabzeichen  
    Last edited by weller; 11-25-2018 at 12:12 AM.

?

Jeff, Hello there... Arbeitsgau XVI Westfalen-Nord, Abt. 1/163 or Gruppe 163 unknown at this time to me. Thanks... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Dienststellenabzeichen  

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Jeff, Hello there... Arbeitsgau XVI Westfalen-Nord, Abt. 1/163 or Gruppe 163 unknown at this time to me. Thanks... G
    Thanks. And looking at the Angolia book, to technically be a match to the belt tag the arm shield should have a small '1' for the Abteilung. Without the Abteilung number he calls them Gruppe Staff...interesting.

?

Many Thanks to Rossi, Kirk provided;
    Arbeitsgau XII Oberschleisien, Abt. 2/182
    Arbeitsgau XXVI Wuttemburg, Abt. 5/265
    Arbeitsgau X Niederschlesien,

MAP
    ?

This is the only one I have. Silver bullion washed out in the photo.

I do not know what region the number correspond to.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    This is the only one I have. Silver bullion washed out in the photo.

I do not know what region the number correspond to.

Believe the Region = VIII Brandenburg-Ost

MAP
    ?

The numbering system always confused me. Thanks!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This list will surely be of use here:

RAD-Abteilungen

MAP
    ?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    This list will surely be of use here:

RAD-Abteilungen
    I think you need to be a member to view.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast