Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

RaD Drillich Uniform arrival

Article about: My Drillich has arrived.. Many Thanks to meyle77 for his assistance.. I will post better pics in the a.m.... G-Man

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice. Always wondered on the logic of a "white" tunic for work.
    Yes, Especially in these conditions.... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RaD Drillich Uniform arrival  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RaD Drillich Uniform arrival
    P
    Many

?

A few more pics... I literally have hundreds of RAD period photographs in hand.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RaD Drillich Uniform arrival   RaD Drillich Uniform arrival  

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Yes, Especially in these conditions.... G
    Exactly!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

As in todays practice involving say for instance "Road work" Two guys standing around... One working...As in post 11... Hahaha G-Man

?

Have you selected a RAD buckle and belt set that you'll use ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    A few more pics... I literally have hundreds of RAD period photographs in hand.. G
    Dear Gwar,

Maybe do you have some further information about the pictures, especially about the 3rd one wiht the sitting guys?

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

?

Jeff, Indeed I have... My concern is that the leather may damage the tunic... It is the F.L.L. with black belt marked as Rad for this item... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RaD Drillich Uniform arrival   RaD Drillich Uniform arrival  

?

If I did it any other way... Well you know.... I would feel bad about the authenticity of my portrayal of the tunic... It wouldn't sit well with me... G

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Jeff, Indeed I have... My concern is that the leather may damage the tunic... It is the F.L.L. with black belt marked as Rad for this item... G
    If these relics have lasted this long in nice condition, you'll be OK. Just keep the belt a bit loose!

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice. Always wondered on the logic of a "white" tunic for work.
    Dear MAP,

I read (at the moment I don't remember where) that the drill had been left in its natural colour because it had been much cheaper not to colour it.

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast