MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections. Please post your RAD items.

Article about: Welcome to forum scoubidou57, and great pics! Eric

?

Default Re: RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections. Please post your RAD items.

Very, Very nice... My 2nd dream hat ....Keep the postings coming...Again thanks...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.
    P
    Many

?

Another... More to come...Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.  

Hi Ralph, and thanks!

Great pieces you have and thank you for posting your father's items. Fantastic that you have things from your father! Thank you for posting your items, Ralph.

And thanks to everyone for posting their collections.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Freiwilliger arbeitsdienst.........volunteer worker................................Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.   RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.  

?

Dave - nice very early FAD lapel pin - this organization was the for runner of the RAD - don't see these to often.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Many nice items !
    Here some medals from my collection.

RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.

?

Some recent finds...M
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.   RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.  

?

A great family...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.  

Quote by SADolch View Post
    Freiwilliger arbeitsdienst.........volunteer worker................................Dave H
    Great badge Dave!! As was mentioned, don't see this one too often. Actually, it's a first for me.

(not sure why pics of the badge didn't post to this reply?)
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Reichsarbeitsdienst Gruppe 172 - Rotenburg Hannover

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast