Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

RAD Officer Tunic Added

Article about: Finally added a Officer RAD tunic for rank of Oberfeldmeister to my collection. Added my Belt & Brocade along with dagger and hangers to it. Tunic is in very good shape, shows light use

?

Default RAD Officer Tunic Added

Finally added a Officer RAD tunic for rank of Oberfeldmeister to my collection. Added my Belt & Brocade along with dagger and hangers to it. Tunic is in very good shape, shows light use and wear, inside liner under one arm pit is some wear to the liner material. Some light wear/snags to the bottoms of the cuffs on each sleeve, but minor. Hope you like. Been wanting one of these for awhile.

RAD Officer Tunic AddedRAD Officer Tunic AddedRAD Officer Tunic AddedRAD Officer Tunic AddedRAD Officer Tunic AddedRAD Officer Tunic AddedRAD Officer Tunic AddedRAD Officer Tunic AddedRAD Officer Tunic AddedRAD Officer Tunic AddedRAD Officer Tunic AddedRAD Officer Tunic AddedRAD Officer Tunic Added
    Last edited by Rossi; 10-27-2016 at 04:33 PM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Officer Tunic Added
    P
    Many

An awesome RAD uniform and display! Very nice work!

?

N i c e !!!! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

The collection is really growing fast. Soon you will need to build on an addition or find a house with a larger room for your trophies. Nice tunic.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The collection is really growing fast. Soon you will need to build on an addition or find a house with a larger room for your trophies. Nice tunic.
    Certainly enjoy this hobby. The collection room is my office for work everyday. Blessed to be around history 25/8. I may move my office portion to another room in the near future.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Another one of the best! Great line up you are building. Always excited to see your latest addition! Bob

Very nice tunic, brilliant collection, nice one Rossi
    "Per Ardua"

very very nice tunic.