Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RAD w/J Maiden-Hauptfuehrerin Brosche

Article about: Good Morning, Friends... I've decided to create a grouping of the various Female RAD Brooches...I've always liked these Brooches finding them rather attractive and generally offered at an af

Default RAD w/J Maiden-Hauptfuehrerin Brosche

Good Morning, Friends...
    I've decided to create a grouping of the various Female RAD Brooches...I've always liked these Brooches finding them rather attractive and generally offered at an affordable price...I picked up this -harder to find rank- Maiden-Leader's Brooche today for $20...(That's what actually encouraged me to go ahead and collect them all, lol)..."Might as well!" This is known as the 3rd Pattern in Iron...The Above Example that I purchased today is a recent find from Germany that looks like it needs a good home, lol...
    Note the Braided Edge on this Badge...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD w/J Maiden-Hauptfuehrerin Brosche   RAD w/J Maiden-Hauptfuehrerin Brosche  

RAD w/J Maiden-Hauptfuehrerin Brosche   RAD w/J Maiden-Hauptfuehrerin Brosche  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD w/J Maiden-Hauptfuehrerin Brosche
    P
    Many

?

I like these as well. I picked up a few myself, and this 1937 pattern is my best one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD w/J Maiden-Hauptfuehrerin Brosche   RAD w/J Maiden-Hauptfuehrerin Brosche  

?

Glenn, Any more on hand at the moment. ? I agree that these are nice to collect and sometimes pricey
    depending on postage. I have found that some are produced by Assman, Deumer, and PuC, there must be a vast amount of variants to be had IMO.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

These are some of the ones I have.. I'm still digging through boxes..
    P.S. Thanks for the heads up ! G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD w/J Maiden-Hauptfuehrerin Brosche  

WOW! You've got quite an inventory there, lol...Several really nice-looking examples there too! Thanks for showing!
    cheers, Glenn

?

Quote by weller View Post
    I like these as well. I picked up a few myself, and this 1937 pattern is my best one.
    Did a few searches and now know the maker = Moritz Hausch, Pforzheim...was never quite sure on this one.

They are nice I have a handful myself

?

Quote by humble collector View Post
    They are nice I have a handful myself
    HC Post em' up if possible.. Start a new thread !! I personally would like to see them !! G

?

No need for a new thread. Post your collections and make it a 'sticky' thread. Front and back pics, and nice thread Glenn

Quote by Gwar View Post
    HC Post em' up if possible.. Start a new thread !! I personally would like to see them !! G
    I'll second that!
    "Per Ardua"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast