Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RADwJ 2nd pattern brooche in gold?

Article about: unfortunately this is missing it`s pin, but it is otherwise in good conditition so i bought it : ) is the marking on the reverse for Assman? what does the number 38 stand for? the year it wa

Default RADwJ 2nd pattern brooche in gold?

unfortunately this is missing it`s pin, but it is otherwise in good conditition so i bought it : )
    is the marking on the reverse for Assman? what does the number 38 stand for? the year it was made?
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RADwJ 2nd pattern brooche in gold?   RADwJ 2nd pattern brooche in gold?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RADwJ 2nd pattern brooche in gold?
    P
    Many

?

Assman made in 38' and in good condition !! G-Man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

thanx you inspire me, sir, with your amazing collection of RAD items! i have not seen such a big collection before!!!!!! my next RAD buy will be a pair of Hauptvorman shoulder boards from jessensrelics.com when i get my pay check next week.. they look nice.
    Stig

Female brooches, always nice to collect.

This form came into being with an order from August 10, 1937 and was referred to as:
    Brosche neuer Art and was fully described as addendum 31 from the "design"
    for a uniform/dress/regulation for the female labor service (Anlage 31 zum Entwurf einer
    Bekleidungsvorschrift für den Arbeitsdienst für die weibliche Jugend
    ).

RADwJ 2nd pattern brooche in gold?

?

Quote by bittaker View Post
    thanx you inspire me, sir, with your amazing collection of RAD items! i have not seen such a big collection before!!!!!! my next RAD buy will be a pair of Hauptvorman shoulder boards from jessensrelics.com when i get my pay check next week.. they look nice.
    Stig
    I also am working on some things related to the RaD .. Firstly, studying... It is difficult at times as I am not Bi-lingual as other members and some stumbling blocks seem impossible to hurdle... Thank goodness for Wim. (Saris) and a host of others that have been kind enough to help us enthusiasts of the RaD to make sense of such matters... Gwar...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

very nice.