Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Real or Fake? Cyrillic star patch + ghetto polizei band

Article about: Hello all! I'm new here, so I hope I've posted this thread in the appropriate place. I acquired these two pieces from a man who claims he got them from a veteran's estate sale. Do these look

Beaters
    ?

Default Real or Fake? Cyrillic star patch + ghetto polizei band

Hello all! I'm new here, so I hope I've posted this thread in the appropriate place.

I acquired these two pieces from a man who claims he got them from a veteran's estate sale. Do these look authentic to you? I highly doubt they are, but I paid very little for them so I'll get over it. Thanks!

Real or Fake? Cyrillic star patch + ghetto polizei bandReal or Fake? Cyrillic star patch + ghetto polizei bandReal or Fake? Cyrillic star patch + ghetto polizei bandReal or Fake? Cyrillic star patch + ghetto polizei bandReal or Fake? Cyrillic star patch + ghetto polizei band

2. # ADS

I think they are fake.1st the star the German word is Jude not that script.armband,I think ghetto is a English word not German.but I could be wrong.fingers x for you.

More 4th Reich junk. Welcome to the Forum. This type of material is widely faked. The chance of locating any genuine items like this zero. I have been at this since 1956 and have never encountered any of this type of Holocaust related stuff.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

The lot-All rubbish.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Beaters
    ?

I figured. Thanks for the responses.