Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Recent pick up in germany

Article about: Managed to find a couple of items on my vacation in Germany.....will post closeups after my battery is charged.....cardboard plane 1 1/4" X 1 1/2"..........KVK MM 39....believe the

Default Recent pick up in Germany

Managed to find a couple of items on my vacation in Germany.....will post closeups after my battery is charged.....cardboard plane 1 1/4" X 1 1/2"..........KVK MM 39....believe the stick pin is Deutscher Sanger Bund...Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recent pick up in germany   Recent pick up in germany  

Recent pick up in germany  
    Last edited by SADolch; 10-25-2012 at 03:44 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recent pick up in germany
    P
    Many

Default Re: Recent pick up in germany

Nice pic ups. I'm from NJ too and hopfully going to Germany this year. Are things there common? Are they real?

Hey Dave,

Your glider is WHW...it is from a Tag der Wehrmacht event. We will be outlining these pieces and events in our new book!

Chrys

Well done Dave some nice pick-ups mate.

Chrys...Thought the plane might have been WHW, A big Thanks for your confirmation.....can always count on you.....
    Dave....Thanks for your comment.....you also have a great collection of items.
    Kylesbullets....The coin is from 1921,Stadt Rothenburg ....Common?????......The (2) Tag Der Arbeit are both common.....The stick pin i think may be from the Sanger Bund (singing club) not related to military,so not really popular,the maker is Steinhauer & Luck......and the KVK with swords minus the ribbon ... collectible... but not difficult to find..I was on a river cruise and didn't have much time to search for the antique stores....picked up these (6) items from (2) different places for a total of 31 euro's......From what i am told items are getting harder to find and the prices are high...Good luck on your trip to Germany.....Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recent pick up in germany   Recent pick up in germany  

Recent pick up in germany   Recent pick up in germany  

Recent pick up in germany   Recent pick up in germany  

You got it Dave!

Hi Dave glad you had a great vaction and got some great stuff!!! It would be nice if you can add your Glider to our WHW thread as this is a very cool item, But I like them all,Congrats Sir.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Go to the flomarkt in small towns and you can usually find pictures and such.I found a good many when I lived there.

Thanks for the info Dave!