Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsarbeitsdienst der Weibliche Jugend brosche, silberfarben

Article about: Used by the Arbeitsmaid and in ok condition. This one is maker marked M.H. who I think is Moritz Hausch?! Is the broach aluminium anodized? I`ve seen that in sellers descriptions. Was that p

Default Reichsarbeitsdienst der Weibliche Jugend brosche, silberfarben

Used by the Arbeitsmaid and in ok condition. This one is maker marked M.H. who I think is Moritz Hausch?! Is the broach aluminium anodized? I`ve seen that in sellers descriptions. Was that purely done to get the silver like colour/coating?
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsarbeitsdienst der Weibliche Jugend brosche, silberfarben   Reichsarbeitsdienst der Weibliche Jugend brosche, silberfarben  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsarbeitsdienst der Weibliche Jugend brosche, silberfarben
    P
    Many

?

Hello, don't know how I missed your post, I personally think this particular piece is a bit farther up the ladder as far as the positions in the 'Arbeitsdienst fur die weibliche Jugend' ( RADwJ ). It is a second pattern to the one shown. There is a big difference between the quality and design of the Arbeitsmaid. The makers mark I believe is M.H., Mauritz Hertwig, Tannenberg. As to your original question about the process involved in production I have no idea..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsarbeitsdienst der Weibliche Jugend brosche, silberfarben   Reichsarbeitsdienst der Weibliche Jugend brosche, silberfarben  

Reichsarbeitsdienst der Weibliche Jugend brosche, silberfarben   Reichsarbeitsdienst der Weibliche Jugend brosche, silberfarben  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "