Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsbahn insignia - id

Article about: Hello First of all sorry for my spelling, but I do not know English well and text translator, translating into. And now to the point ... Here I have the insignia of the Reichsbahn, but unfor

Default Reichsbahn insignia - id

Hello
    First of all sorry for my spelling, but I do not know English well and text translator, translating into.
    And now to the point ...
    Here I have the insignia of the Reichsbahn, but unfortunately I can not find information about them. as a whole may be worth? I note that these are the originals I would be grateful for any information on this subject.
    I greet
    karol

photo
    Reichsbahn insignia - idReichsbahn insignia - id

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsbahn insignia - id
    P
    Many

Default Re: Reichsbahn insignia - id

Nice items, would love to own these. Look here for some info, The Collector's Guild

Tom

?

Dzien Dobry and welcome to the forum.

I dont know about these items - they look good though.
    Hope you find the info, you are looking for.

Stug III -widziałem tą stronę, jednak nie znalazłem informacji o insygniach które mam.

Przykro mi, ale nie mają wystarczająco dużo czasu na wyszukiwanie dalej i jest to pierwsze miejsce znalazłem.

Tom

The collar patches are for officials in the pay groups 1 through 5, i.e. the highest pay groups. They are of the 1941 pattern and in the "horizontal" version for closed-collar tunics.

The shoulder boards are the 1943-pattern boards for officials of the pay groups 4 and 3 (i.e. those designated as Reichsbahnräte, Amtsräte, Oberamtmänner and Reichsbahnassessoren).

The green brassards were worn by personnel working for the Reichsbahn, but not entitled to wear its uniform.

The blue brassard with the star is an identification armband of the Luftschutz (air raid protection) services, designating a deputy Betriebsluftschutzführer. (factory air raid protection service leader). It is not directly Reichsbahn-related as such, but may have been worn by Reichsbahn personnel serving in said function. (I cannot make out what the stamp says.)

The metal eagle is the nationality insigne as worn on Reichsbahn caps.

Sorry; I cannot comment on value.
    Last edited by HPL2008; 09-21-2012 at 10:04 PM.

Great info, as usual. Thank you.

Tom

Hello

HPL2008 - Thank you very much for identification. Congratulations knowledge. I finally know what I have
    I have a request for pricing. While this set may be worth?
    Karol