Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

RZM Marks of the NSDAP

Article about: list of RZM Mark : M1- badges and insignia (Metallabzeichen) M2- sub-contractors ( Hilfsbetriebe) M3- symbols ( Symbole ) M4- belt buckles ( Koppelschloss ) M5- uniform fittings (Uniformeffe

Default Re: RZM Marks of the NSDAP

I am sorry to write that the Clyde Davis book of 1975 has the list of some 111 plus an # 134 known contractors under M3 on pp. 22-24

If you post the particular contractor number, I shall endeavor to look it up for you....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM Marks of the NSDAP
    P
    Many

Castle , Welcome to the forum !
    Make a New thread in GERMAN THIRD REICH: Art - Decor - Exotica and post your desk eagles

?

i have a desk eagle marked rzm 3/100 also rzm 3/28...always wanted to know who made these...thanks tom

Quote by castle View Post
    i have a desk eagle marked rzm 3/100 also rzm 3/28...always wanted to know who made these...thanks tom
    To wit: 28 is H.H. van Beusekom, Gladbeck (which I think is in western Germany, maybe on the Dutch border...I have to check...)

100 is Emmrich & Schoenig, Berlin, a place that needs no orientation and where I was last week, in fact. I doubt the firm is still in business.

Happy regalia.

I am told by our expert on NSDAP uniforms in Arizona that C R Davis is still going strong and is writing a book for Roger Bender.

?

many thanks its nice to associate an area with the companies that made such items. makes us more knowledgable when veiwing items at shows thank again ..tom

Quote by castle View Post
    many thanks its nice to associate an area with the companies that made such items. makes us more knowledgable when veiwing items at shows thank again ..tom
    I made a mistake, sort of. Gladbeck is on the no. edge of the Ruhr region, above Botrop and Essen. For some reason, I thought it on the Dutch border. Wie dumm von mir.

Happy regalia.

Davis describes the M 3 rubric "Symbole Hersteller" thus: manufacturers of such items as: room decorations, honor prizes, table stands, auto plaques, radiator ornaments, vehicle pennant pole tops, flag pole tops, lyre and Schellenbaum crests, and office signs....

quite a variety of objects, to be sure...

Happy radiator ornaments.

I would take the radiator and the car, too, actually.

Could you pls look up M3/23
    Many thanks in advance.
    Paul

Quote by Lakesidetrader View Post
    Could you pls look up M3/23
    Many thanks in advance.
    Paul

Wuerttembergische Metallwarenfarbrik, Geislingen an der Steige, a place in the Schwaebische Alb, i.e east of Stuttgart and north of Ulm. I was just in this area, in fact. I like Ulm very much, really. Stuttgart is nice, too, of course, but Ulm is on the Danube.

I looked in Google maps.

I hope I get a marzipan SS dagger for having done this?

Danke
    Sorry no Candy for this one but sure appreciate you sharing your knowledge.
    Paul

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast