Become our sponsor and display your banner here

S.A.-Tagungsabzeichen "Deutschland Erwache" Inspired

Article about: There are many SA Tagungsabzeichen where the badge design has been inspired by the somewhat disturbingly iconic "Deutschland Erwache" standard. Here are two examples. I am not norm

Default S.A.-Tagungsabzeichen "Deutschland Erwache" Inspired

There are many SA Tagungsabzeichen where the badge design has been inspired by the somewhat disturbingly iconic "Deutschland Erwache" standard.

Here are two examples.

I am not normally a great devotee of paper SA-Tagungsabzeichen, however I think that it is remarkable that the printed on cardboard "Tag Der SA Standarte 14" has survived remarkably intact for nearly eighty years.

Regards,

David
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	1004 
Size:	174.2 KB 
ID:	565145  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	524 
Size:	160.7 KB 
ID:	565146  

Very nice and scarce badges...a first for my eyes! I actually had a cardboard NSDAP badge ("Deutscher Tag in Esslingen, 1925")...but my Beagle "Lady" got ahold of it and ate part of it...almost choked on the needle...boy was I mad at that dog...
    cheers, Glenn

amazing how it survived.