Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

S.A Treffen Braunschweig Badge, Real or Fake?

Article about: Hey i traded some german documents and such that i valued at 100\\$ for 2 german badges. one of them is this one, The S.A. Treffen Braunschweig 17/18 Oktober 1934 Badge. It's marked "Ges.

Default S.A Treffen Braunschweig Badge, Real or Fake?

Hey i traded some german documents and such that i valued at 100$ for 2 german badges. one of them is this one, The S.A. Treffen Braunschweig 17/18 Oktober 1934 Badge.

It's marked "Ges. Gesch" on the back and i haven't found a same badge with that marking, only RZM ones. Is it real or fake? What's the value?
    Here are some pictures

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement S.A Treffen Braunschweig Badge, Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

A cast lead(?) fake. Not like any originals that I know of. Ask for your money back.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

That is certainly not an original Treffen, cast fake as William has stated. Leon.

Thank you William, Will take it with me today.

You are young I think and from your recent posts, you are being sold junk by people taking advantage of your inexperience. I would strongly recommend you post anything you are considering buying/trading here first before you get ripped off again.

Välkommen hit till forumet. (Welcome to the forum)

As stated before. Post here before buying and study the forum hard and you will know the difference between fakes and originals

Well after school i took the fake stuff with me to the store. he has loads of stuff and he doesn't know everything about every piece. so he can't tell if one is real or fake, people go there and sell items to him and say they are "real" and his job is to buy and sell, so he trust them. Anyways i traded them for one of his expensive pieces he had, i still know nothing about it, only that's it's some sort of SA Sport badge. I'll make a thread about it in a sec.

That's one ugly badge!