Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA brown shirt(opinions)

Article about: Hi all, i have seen this SA shirt i am interested in on the net for 690 euro's.I know nothing about these ones so i thought i would get some "expert" comment before i took the plun

Default SA brown shirt(opinions)

Hi all, i have seen this SA shirt i am interested in on the net for 690 euro's.I know nothing about these ones so i thought i would get some "expert" comment before i took the plunge,what are your thoughts chaps? Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA brown shirt(opinions)   SA brown shirt(opinions)  

SA brown shirt(opinions)   SA brown shirt(opinions)  

SA brown shirt(opinions)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA brown shirt(opinions)
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA brown shirt(opinions)

SA Sturmann was in an Equestrian Unit (Reit SA) Rank of Sturmmann equal to PFC.,Group was Franken,Subgroups were Mittelfranken,Oberfranken,Unterfranken.Its a very nice SA shirt and in great condition!690 euros is about $900 US and a bit high,but thats up to you some dealers here in the U.S. would charge more.I never tell a member what to spend! I am sure other members will have there opinions.

Thanks for that detailed information,very interesting to know exactly what this peice represents, i think i will have a go at it as you feel it is a good one.Thanks again

I like it also. Mario is fair to deal with as well from my experience. This was reserved shortly after it was listed, but the original buyer must have backed out on the deal for some reason.

I concur with my colleagues that this is a very nice example of an early shirt that appears to be intact. Good pieces such as this one are becoming difficult to find these days.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks again guys,i have put this one on order and hope to have it soon!!

SA brown shirt(opinions)
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I concur with my colleagues that this is a very nice example of an early shirt that appears to be intact. Good pieces such as this one are becoming difficult to find these days.
    Hi Bob , sorry I forgot to give you a "like" on this thread(it was a while ago!) I thank you for your valuable help as I have now owned this piece for getting on a year! Here is a picture of it with a Reiterabzeichen badge on the loops and a Braunswick Treffen on the pocket just for good looks! Leon.