Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?

Article about: by Wagriff I can see nothing wrong with this shirt. It looks to be a Nazi Party shirt and is in fine shape. The price of \\$425 is certainly a fair one.(although, I would Still "haggle&qu

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I can see nothing wrong with this shirt. It looks to be a Nazi Party shirt and is in fine shape. The price of $425 is certainly a fair one.(although, I would Still "haggle" on it abit, just for the chance of it)
    Dito!! dont hang around, i wouldnt!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?
    P
    Many

How much would you haggle.

Offer them $400 for it, but have the $425 in your pocket close by anyway! If they say no, then pull it out and say, "Well, okey then-$425, I guess." But rather than make an offer, simply ask them first "Would you take any less for it?"
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Ok thanks I just need to save up the money now, have you seen a tunic like this before?

As the RZM tag states, it is a political leader brown shirt. The buttons should be the political leader style with eagle and static swastika. Possibly an oddity as it has gold pebbled buttons. However, it is always better to have a shirt that is 100% correct and this one is not.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

So are you saying it's an original period tunic with wrong buttons or a fake tunic?

Quote by Tyler Perdew View Post
    So are you saying it's an original period tunic with wrong buttons or a fake tunic?
    It is an original period political leader brown shirt with incorrect buttons. If I have time, I will post pictures of the correct combination.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I will go for it and replace the buttons

But the collectors guild has political buttons that look like the ones on that one

Quote by Tyler Perdew View Post
    Ok thanks I just need to save up the money now, have you seen a tunic like this before?
    You better put some money down on it to hold it for you...as someone else might have their eye on it. Im sure you can work out some type of payment arrangement
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast