Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?

Article about: by Wagriff I can see nothing wrong with this shirt. It looks to be a Nazi Party shirt and is in fine shape. The price of \\$425 is certainly a fair one.(although, I would Still "haggle&qu

Larry is spot on. It may not hang around there too long,
    so a deposit for layaway is a good recommendation.

Shops usually provide this option, but will likely
    need full payment within a month or two
    - three at most.........
    Regards,

Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?
    P
    Many

It's been there for 2 years so I don't think anyone wants it but I'll see what I can do, my family is friends with the owner

LOL never say never...now that it is you that wants it....others who also viewed it will think the same thing...but the question is..who will get to it first? Up to you..but just as Walkwolf has specified..these are only recommendations ....... Fate has a way of showing up at the right or wrong time. and all of us who collect this stuff has seen what happens when something or someone is taken for granted. Up to you Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Tyler Perdew View Post
    But the collectors guild has political buttons that look like the ones on that one
    Why do you question the answer when you have no personal knowledge as to what is correct? I have been at this since 1956 and have a lot of personal knowledge in this area. Look in Jeff Clark's book on NSDAP uniforms and you will find brownshirts with the correct buttons. You will also notice my name as the contributor of many items in the book. If you don't want accurate opinions, don't ask. In either case, a simple "thank you" will suffice.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Tyler.... Bob have given me the same advice at times to hold my money and get something that is correct and not "half there". Bob is and was of course correct. I understand what it feels like to want some item but if it's not correct what's the point? This shirt have most likely been messed with(buttons replaced) and now you want to mess with it again so to speak. No offense My point is it's not historically correct and never will be. Only partly.

Regards, Lars

I was not trying to disagree or argue with you, I know you're smarter then me when it comes to collecting I was only asking if you knew why the Collectors Guild had tem marked as political, I'm sorry I questioned you please accept my apology

Quote by Tyler Perdew View Post
    I was not trying to disagree or argue with you, I know you're smarter then me when it comes to collecting I was only asking if you knew why the Collectors Guild had tem marked as political, I'm sorry I questioned you please accept my apology
    I can not explain why another person incorrectly describes an item. It is not the first time this dealer has had an error with an item from the political area. Apology accepted.
    BOB

some period HJ Sommer-Mutze utilize a BDM-Mutze RZM tag and are perfectly untouched, theres a good few out there aswell, i think its just a Tailor utilizing what tags he had to hand! who is to say that its not an SA shirt with the improper RZM tag used during the period? dont shoot me here...

I agree, because I saw an original NSKK collar tab with an SS rzm untouched vet bring back

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    some period HJ Sommer-Mutze utilize a BDM-Mutze RZM tag and are perfectly untouched, theres a good few out there aswell! i think its just a Tailor utilizing what tags he had to hand! whos to say its not an SA shirt with the improper RZM tag used during the period? dont shoot me here...
    An interesting theory but not a possibility. The RZM tag was attached at the manufacturer's facility. Tailors did not have access to RZM tags. The tag indicated a tax was paid to the NSDAP from the manufacturer.
    BOB

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast