Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SA & rally tinnies

Article about: a few tinnies I just picked up, anybody have anymore info on either of these? The rally tinnie has a maker name but I'm still trying to make it out.

Default SA & rally tinnies

a few tinnies I just picked up, anybody have anymore info on either of these? The rally tinnie has a maker name but I'm still trying to make it out.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA & rally tinnies   SA & rally tinnies  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA & rally tinnies
    P
    Many

The first piece is from Reichsparteitag 1937. Reichs Party Day was held annualy in Nuremberg through 1938. Each year, a badge was issued with the design logo for that year. The second badge is from a SA sporting event from Gruppe Bayernostmark. The finish of both badges gives the appearance that they were ground dug. Welcome to the Forum.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I can only comment on the SA-Tagungsabzeichen which unfortunately, is in a slightly tired and distressed condition. As Bob has suggested, more than likely "ground excavated". It would appear to be a SA Gruppe Bayer Ostmark "sports and war games" meeting/event commemorative badge dating from 1938.

Regards,

David