Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sa sports armband

Article about: Just wondering what you make of the armband, not my sort of thing and know you chaps will know if its good or not. Thanks in advance, D

Default Sa sports armband

Just wondering what you make of the armband, not my sort of thing and know you chaps will know if its good or not.
    Thanks in advance,
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sa sports armband   Sa sports armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa sports armband
    P
    Many

Hey D I see no red flags in regards to this armband or RZM tag a nice minty example IMO. Compare to the example seen in this thread along with Wim's great explanation of it's origins. Best regards.

Brian

SA Wehrmannschaften Armband

I like it as well. Very good condition.

Nice original.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you for squaring this one away for me. In this day and age I would rather double check than get it wrong.
    All the best,
    D

There is no such thing as a SA sports armband. This is for wear by SA Wehrmannschaft in civilian clothing. Tons of these were left over unissued at war's end,
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.