Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SA Sports cloth badge , picked up today.

Article about: Hi Fellas I popped out to a small collectors shop today and was happy to see this Bronze SA sports cloth badge , i am hoping it is genuine and just went with my gut instinct , the insignia i

As mentioned above, I'm not entirely convinced either that SA sports patchs in cloth were ever producedby the TR. Hence I limited my collection to the metal badges only.

SA Sports cloth badge , picked up today.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Sports cloth badge , picked up today.
    P
    Many

?

Very nice collection indeed. I have been just reading up about the 2 colored version for the war disabled. Really nice 2 tone design. What a collection & thank you for sharing.

?

Quote by jimm View Post
    Thanks for the info on the armband i am interested in one but the trouble is There are many U.S sites that have wonderful prices for period pieces but sadly the custom charges to the UK bumps the price up considerably , so i'm always looking on UK or EU sites for German militaria.
    Oh, that makes sense. Whenever I ship to collectors abroad, I declare the value at $10 and say it's a gift to avoid customs fees. Many dealers refuse to do that, of course, but I find that it's worth the small risk to save the ridiculous import taxes.

?

Quote by Erno View Post
    Oh, that makes sense. Whenever I ship to collectors abroad, I declare the value at $10 and say it's a gift to avoid customs fees. Many dealers refuse to do that, of course, but I find that it's worth the small risk to save the ridiculous import taxes.
    Do you know Erno I indeed asked a couple of sellers to do that for me and they refused but asked a couple of sellers this morning and i've had a couple of emails tonight saying that would be fine , so it looks like that has opened up another great avenue now. Very nice to hear Erno to offer that service aswell , no doubt i'll be buying from you one day perhaps . Very interested in the SA armband you mention for 90$. Would you mind if i enquire which site you saw it on?. Many Thanks - Jimbo.

?

Quote by jimm View Post
    Do you know Erno I indeed asked a couple of sellers to do that for me and they refused but asked a couple of sellers this morning and i've had a couple of emails tonight saying that would be fine , so it looks like that has opened up another great avenue now. Very nice to hear Erno to offer that service aswell , no doubt i'll be buying from you one day perhaps . Very interested in the SA armband you mention for 90$. Would you mind if i enquire which site you saw it on?. Many Thanks - Jimbo.
    I don't sell very often, but I do occasionally pass on bits and bobs that don't really fit in with my collection. The next time I have something on offer, you will most likely see it here, in the classifieds section!

I know of at least two different dealers with the armbands on offer for 90 USD. I will send you the links via PM. Both are very good, well-respected dealers.

?

Many Thanks Rick.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3