Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA sports shirt insignia opinions

Article about: The site this example is listed on has several examples for different Gruppe. It appears someone may have sold a collection or changed focus.

Default SA sports shirt insignia opinions

I am looking at this sports shirt insignia with the potential of buying it if it is authentic. It is posted on a familiar site. I have not seen any like it before.
    Thanks for the help in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA sports shirt insignia opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA sports shirt insignia opinions
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA sports shirt insignia opinions

I have never seen anything like it either!That being the case i would steer well clear,i may be wrong but if i have not seen something in period photographic evidence i would say it never existed!!

I think it might have a chance being authentic since Blue was the designated by the SA for Oberrhein (ORH) not Osterreich like it is listed as...
    Im debating between a few items, on what to get with my Christmas money... too many options not enough $$$

The SA 1921-45: Hitler's Stormtroopers - David Littlejohn - Google Books

In this book on page 44 (C3) it describes the sports insignia that im considering.

Interesting! If you are happy with it go for it,i personally would still go for something i was 100% sure of(unless this one was cheap enough!!). All the best,and good hunting! Leon

Perfectly original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I happily stand corrected with some new found knowledge!!I will have to keep my eye out for one now.

Thanks for the comments guys Im learned some researching things today, hopefully I can get it or one of the other things I have my eyes on.
    Does the asking price 150 seem to high, I know a normal Heer patch goes for about 40 usd so is the SA variant worth 110 more?

The price is about Dealer retail. Ulrich has several of these listed for even higher than that price.

As stated by my colleagues, a genuine example of a sport shirt insignia for SA Gruppe Oberrhein. This dates from the 1940/1941 Gruppe reorganization. It also has the proper "A" RZM tax code affixed.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast