Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA sports stickpin (real silver)

Article about: Hello Gents I am familiar with the SA sports stickpins and have been looking for a nice set , i came across a silver one the other day and it is reportedly crafted in genuine silver , i alwa

?

Default SA sports stickpin (real silver)

Hello Gents

I am familiar with the SA sports stickpins and have been looking for a nice set , i came across a silver one the other day and it is reportedly crafted in genuine silver , i always thought they were all silver washed. It is RZM maker marked for Karl Hensler and is apparently specially custom made?. Has anybody heard of a real silver one of these before and would it indeed be a genuine piece?.
    Last edited by jimm; 04-12-2014 at 05:34 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA sports stickpin (real silver)
    P
    Many

need a pic Jimm.

?

This is the only pic available of the front sadly , just looks like a standard version to me , i have asked the seller to send me a picture of the rear of the pin. I am awaiting his reply , it's odd as he has a lot of silver items and they are stamped 800 and are apparently period pieces from a silversmith after the end of the war and most were never commissioned. Due to the end of the war.

SA sports stickpin (real silver)

?

Does anyone know if items made to special order were RZM marked? Seems a bit strange in my limited experience. Some SA Sportsabzeichen are RZM marked, but it's less common than the standard property markings, I believe.

I'd get a photo of the reverse and then wait for some input from the more knowledgeable guys on here.

Jimm, I wanted to add that since you like the design of the SA Sportsabzeichen, do you know about the tinnies that also feature this design? I've seen a nice looking period poster as well.

?

I'd like to see the poster Erno mate , I have seen a few tinnies with this design on - more commonly the white plastic shield with the gold coloured emblem on. Looks nice but i haven't ventured in the the tinnie domain yet as i feel i would get hooked on those and miss all the other good stuff . I do like tinnies however. The poster sounds very interesting.

?

Quote by jimm View Post
    I'd like to see the poster Erno mate , I have seen a few tinnies with this design on - more commonly the white plastic shield with the gold coloured emblem on. Looks nice but i haven't ventured in the the tinnie domain yet as i feel i would get hooked on those and miss all the other good stuff . I do like tinnies however. The poster sounds very interesting.
    I saw it online somewhere. I will take a look and find the link!

?

My word that is a superb looking poster , what a superbly crisp image. Almost has a 3d effect. That has to be mega rare. Thanks for that pic. Very nice indeed.

?

Quote by jimm View Post
    My word that is a superb looking poster , what a superbly crisp image. Almost has a 3d effect. That has to be mega rare. Thanks for that pic. Very nice indeed.
    You might try contacting the person who owns them if you'd like a damaged one. He says at the end of that thread that he has some which he might be interested in selling.

?

I shall do that in a few mins Erno , thanks - excellent. I got taken straight to the picture on the link , but i have tried it again and i see now that he has 4 of these for sale. Great. Thanks again Erno.

(Just sent the gentleman a message) , i would like to frame them just as they are.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast