Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE

Article about: Hello All, I've seen only three examples of this insignia. Two were on a black wool background. The third was not on any background. Which of these is correct/genuine/authentic? How rare are

?

Default Re: SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE

sorry, no. about the proportions: an sa uniform chart from about 1935 shows more open space mon one side of the T-rune tab than the other, so don't know if absolute symmetry was required.

I kind of doubt it. look at german helmets and how often even ss decals were off-center - and sometimes WAAAAY off center!

anyway, bob coleman is one of the best the go-to guys on this T-tab topic.

Quote by slafnir View Post
    Thanks Vady. Do you have some more pics of the Tyr rune in wear?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE

Just like to post a picture of SS-Obergruppenführer Franz Breithaupt showing th Tyr - Rune in wear.
    Attached Images Attached Images SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE 

gyiv983
    ?

Default Tyr rune belt buckle?

Good day,

can you tell me please if belt buckle shown in the pictures is also connected to the school or it's graduates?

SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARESA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARESA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARESA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE

Thank you.

?

very interesting looking buckle, but I can't answer your Q. I did try and enhance the pic showing markings. if there's an objection please mod. remove. looks to me like (single-circle) rzm m 1/2 and property stamps on the other side./

Quote by gyiv983 View Post
    Good day,

can you tell me please if belt buckle shown in the pictures is also connected to the school or it's graduates?

SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARESA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARESA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARESA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE

Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE  

An interesting buckle I have never enocuntered in the past. May I suggest you post it on the buckle forum as you will definitely receive an educatd answer there.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

gyiv983
    ?

Thank you for the feedback vady and Bob Coleman. I'll try to make an even better photo of the markings (though vady did a great job there), and ask the buckle experts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2