Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE

Article about: Hello All, I've seen only three examples of this insignia. Two were on a black wool background. The third was not on any background. Which of these is correct/genuine/authentic? How rare are

Luther
    ?

Default SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE

Hello All,

I've seen only three examples of this insignia.

Two were on a black wool background. The third was not on any background.

Which of these is correct/genuine/authentic?

How rare are these insignia really?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE   SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE  

SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE   SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE  

2. # ADS

Default Re: SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE

Luther, the upper two of your posted pics show a post war copy of the Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia but I like the other one posted below.

Some years ago I have bought these nice collar tabs but I do not know if they are genuine or not. Have a look.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE  

Luther
    ?

Default Re: SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE

Hello slafnir,

DWM Militaria has one with the same construction as top example, but proportions of bottom example listed for $1500!

I didn't like the proportions on the top example. Seems too thin and long compared to those seen in photos. Plus I didn't like the BeVo weave.

Bottom example I just didn't know - I've seen so few examples I really have no basis for judgement.

I like your collar tabs. Like you, I don't know if they're genuine as I've never seen another pair, except for in photos. No basis for judgement.

If they're real, they're nice!

What does the reverse look like?

?

Can't find 'dwm militaria' do you have the current link? Thanks.

Luther, I have seen lots of original Tyr runic badges in wear on photos published in books . They all look similar to my collar tabs. They never used "slim" proportions for these runes. Have attached the reverse of my collar tabs for you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE  

I just have found another pic that displays the Tyr Rune very well on a great coat. In the germanic mythology "Tyr" is the god of war .Have attached further photos to show the Tyr rune in wear and the Leadership school Harnekop.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE   SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE  

SA State Leadership School in Munich - Graduate Tyr Rune Insignia - RARE  

Here is the Harnekop school and the promised photo showing the Tyr rune in wear.

?

beautiful dienst mantel. well done.

Thanks Vady. Do you have some more pics of the Tyr rune in wear?

Luther
    ?

Sorry, it's DWG Militaria

DWG Militaria - WW2 German Militaria

The guy has $10,000+ cuff titles and all kinds of POR stuff.

I know someone is going to say his Tyr Rune just ain't real - and just by appearance alone it doesn't look right at all. Too fat - proportions wrong.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast