Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SA stickpin on eBay help please as it is a buy now

Article about: Is it possible for someone to check on a SA stickpin it is listed under SA stickpin seller is soonerhayden it is displayed with red background shows both sides looks okay but do not want to

Unfortunately I bought the other pin not the oak leaf military pin the one with the red background and solid face . the oak leaf military pin was an example for me of a perfect example I was holding out for the opinion of the solid faced red background photo I posted evidently I know the answer I am out 37 dollars Live and learn the hard way I guess is in order lol on me

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA stickpin on eBay help please as it is a buy now
    P
    Many

If it's any consolation....it still Could be good. Personally, I don't like it, but not all the things made in TR Germany were detailed masterpieces...I wouldn't be too quick to bin it...you would be amazed at some of the horrible junk that is actually authentic. People have this notion that Germany made/makes Only the finest,most highest quality items possible, but the truth is, they made and still make plenty of drek too, just like any other country does.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thank you as I thought it might be possible I considered this my last mistake I am only going to deal with reputed dealers this was a eBay burn I will not mess with that site as to the amount of people selling things that they know zero about and my impatience to be a fool I did have luck on eBay with ww1 And ww2 Japanese items which I feel are less risky thank you all for info I will put this pin to rest at least it was an inexpensive hit All good. Kevin

Default Found others

Here is evidence of these existing without open face ? Possible I may be right for once lol best regards
    Attached Images Attached Images SA stickpin on eBay help please as it is a buy now  SA stickpin on eBay help please as it is a buy now  SA stickpin on eBay help please as it is a buy now 

And the rear?

Default Here is the rears

There are other pins in picture disregard them
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA stickpin on eBay help please as it is a buy now   SA stickpin on eBay help please as it is a buy now  

It has the swirl on the pin/needle which is the most common for originals, right? Can someone with experience confirm or tell me that I'm misinformed?

Here is a good one IMO:

Yes the one I bought has the twist or for you it is called a knurled pin which is indicative of original at this point you do not believe anyway so I will go with my thoughts thank you for your post

Knurling is generally a good sign, but, be aware that, naturally, the fakers have tumbled on to it as well, so it's no longer the set in stone rule! Fakes are now showing up pre-aged and with the twists as well!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks will for having my best interest at heart I figured that the knurling was caught on long time ago thank to all who liked post as well in short I am satisfied with my buys

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast