Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sa stickpin SS pin. Depressing

Article about: Hope to hear good news on these batting a big zero last couple of threads

Default Sa stickpin SS pin. Depressing

Hope to hear good news on these batting a big zero last couple of threads
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sa stickpin     SS pin.    Depressing   Sa stickpin     SS pin.    Depressing  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa stickpin     SS pin.    Depressing
    P
    Many

To me, these look ok.........
    Regards,

Steve.

MAP
    ?

Same here. Look ok to me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Both items are SA. There is nothing SS about either of them. The SA roundel with reverse prongs is a collar tab device.
    Both are period original
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I put SS by accident thank you for info it was a cheer up

CBH
    ?

Collecting TR items is a minefield , SS is even worse ! If i were you I get away from the SS stuff , to easy to lose big money . And collect Non-SS items , they are more plentiful and somewhat less faked .

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Collecting TR items is a minefield , SS is even worse ! If i were you I get away from the SS stuff , to easy to lose big money . And collect Non-SS items , they are more plentiful and somewhat less faked .
    A minefield.
    I am up to just stumps for legs from stepping on the mines.

CBH
    ?

SS = Sad Story , to bad every new collector wants to collect SS . I've been Stumped myself many times , and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth . Really I wish now I had collected more Allied items when I was younger , they were cheap plentiful . But you can't beat the brand recognition of the SS runes , its the Nike's Swoosh of nazi logos . Also the Snappiest Uniforms in History .

Soonerhayden00
    ?

Yes I do have pins for sale but I was actually addressing Bob Coleman in regards to a SA pin I had sold to Waffen1969. Bob was calling it original in a previous thread and now saying it is a fantasy piece.

Quote by Soonerhayden00 View Post
    Yes I do have pins for sale but I was actually addressing Bob Coleman in regards to a SA pin I had sold to Waffen1969. Bob was calling it original in a previous thread and now saying it is a fantasy piece.
    I do not see anywhere in my post in this thread that I call it a fantasy piece. I said both items are original.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.