Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Schlageter Düsseldorf, 28-05-1933 Tinnies my new edition

Article about: I know have a nice pair, Several different badges from this rally still to go, The marathon continues, Pics of my addition and a video a portion of the rally. Enjoy General P Bei der °Schlag

Default Schlageter Düsseldorf, 28-05-1933 Tinnies my new edition

I know have a nice pair, Several different badges from this rally still to go,
    The marathon continues,
    Pics of my addition and a video a portion of the rally.
    Enjoy
    General P
    Bei der °Schlageter° Feier in Düsseldorf, 28-05-1933

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YIiivlfhuk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0832.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	323.5 KB 
ID:	902048Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0833.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	318.6 KB 
ID:	902049
    What would you know about victory? I killed a she-wolf in her den, armed with only a knife. I escaped the Caughnawaga Indians who sought to burn me alive. And, I was the sole survivor of a shipwreck at the Battle of Havana. So you'll excuse me if I choose not to follow your advice." ―Israel Putnam speaking to a Continental Army officer at the Battle of Bunker Hill.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

GP... What do they represent ? I have an idea.. Just curious...G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

This is a general overview- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Leo_Schlageter I my post I have a video of the happening. I am attracted to since its early TR, his background story is pretty interesting.
    What would you know about victory? I killed a she-wolf in her den, armed with only a knife. I escaped the Caughnawaga Indians who sought to burn me alive. And, I was the sole survivor of a shipwreck at the Battle of Havana. So you'll excuse me if I choose not to follow your advice." ―Israel Putnam speaking to a Continental Army officer at the Battle of Bunker Hill.

?

I have a few of these only marked in German text.. Too deep in the vault to look up..
    Are these along the same line ? G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn_DSCF7967.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	902051  

They look like early material because they are from the german war graves commission.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German...ves_Commission

He is a related item looks wise "http://quanonline.com/military/military_reference/german/stickpin/crosses.php" please forgive the non standard site attribution

Hope this is helpful, so often I don't know the answers!

Gen

?

That was my thinking as well... G

Great pair of badges Gen,
    I have an example of the long oblong one but the oval one is a first for me.
    I am sure that most be a hard one to come across.
    Also interesting to note is both badges were made by the same manufacturer
    I like the video link as well very informative...Thanks for putting that on.

All the best
    Doug

Nice badges. Here's mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SchlageterAsized.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	902357  

That's def one on the list Eric for sure

Tinnies updated with another nice tinnie to the growing collection the hitler youth tinnie for this event. all of the tines have great toning

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1850.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	345.7 KB 
ID:	936419Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1851.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	936420Schlageter Düsseldorf, 28-05-1933

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast