Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

schwedendankkomitte?

Article about: hi guys i have this coin looking thing makermarked ernst kubiena i made some research and it seems this kubiena was an artist and i found similar looking objects but since i have never come

Default schwedendankkomitte?

hi guys i have this coin looking thing makermarked ernst kubiena i made some research and it seems this kubiena was an artist and i found similar looking objects but since i have never come across this before i wanted your advice cheers DS schwedendankkomitte?schwedendankkomitte?schwedendankkomitte?schwedendankkomitte?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement schwedendankkomitte?
    P
    Many

91 (Svenska Dagbladets Årsbok / Fjärde årgången (händelserna 1926)) this is what i found after several days of digging (annoying that i put the thread up and right after found this but still) might be a worthwhile read for the swedish users describing why it was given out and what this coin stands for cheers DS

?

Now that was a "Neck Breaker"... I hope these can help determine a good assessment ..
    Looks almost like a table medal.. Resembles the "I give" for steel / iron IMO..G
    Attached Images Attached Images schwedendankkomitte?  schwedendankkomitte? 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

a thanks medal from Austria to Sweden for great help,[roughly.]

hmm anyone knows an approximate worth this "ersnt kubiena" is an artist of pretty decent renown i find several pieces of him and since only 400 of these where made i was hoping for a decent worth im looking to trade it with a guy and neither him nor me knows anything about its worth cheers DS

?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    a thanks medal from Austria to Sweden for great help,[roughly.]
    I agree.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "