Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Setting up my SA Tunic

Article about: Hello to all. When my SA Musician brownshirt arrives next week I was wondering if you fine folk can help me on a few pointers. Did the Sa musican,s wear their Sa Daggers out or on parade or

Default Setting up my SA Tunic

Hello to all.
    When my SA Musician brownshirt arrives next week I was wondering if you fine folk can help me on a few pointers.
    Did the Sa musican,s wear their Sa Daggers out or on parade or was that only for the regular SA?
    Also the proper belt setup is with a cross strap or can I Get away without a cross strap or was this a regulation to wear etc?
    And The 3rd qusetion is can I put a arm band on as it hasnt got one.
    Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Rgds To all Peter.

and the last thing I forgot is is a good book on SA Bownshirt basics for a novice like me
    That anyone can recomend thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Setting up my SA Tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Setting up my SA Tunic
    P
    Many

Default Re: Setting up my SA Tunic

Hi Kiwipete,thats one great looking shirt you(will)have there! Did'nt everyone wear an armband in the Third Reich! As for the dagger question I don't really know,but I guess if you were say a drummer,it would get in the way rather,although a bugler would be fine. That said would the SA really want some members with and some without daggers on a parade/In my opinion that would make for a scruffy lot!!! No help I know but at least it pushes your question up the "leaders board" Leon.

Hi Pete-
    The musician would wear a belt with "Y" straps, dagger with vertical hanger and definitely a cotton armband.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thankyou both for your help.
    Ive managed to track down a belt and cross strap setup but ive got to wait for a few weeks before I can get them as ive blown my budget out bigtime this month on this hobby!
    Rgds Peter

You could also add a drum hanger.

Congratulations on the addition of this uniform. I look forward to seeing updates of any additions you add for the display of it.