Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sharing Police Wreath, SA Pin and More from a fellow member! Would like to find more information on them for others future reference!

Article about: Here are some items I have gotten in, some from a fellow forum member who was Amazingly curtious, honest, and professional, Great reflection of the community! Testing out my razr maxx, final

Default Sharing Police Wreath, SA Pin and More from a fellow member! Would like to find more information on them for others future reference!

Here are some items I have gotten in, some from a fellow forum member who was Amazingly curtious, honest, and professional, Great reflection of the community!

Testing out my razr maxx, finally got a new camera upgrade...some of these are a little hard to find info about! Sorry if this is too many items just Very excited about adding these pieces to my collection...now to upgrade our display we have a nice desk and a nice table both covered with our items displayed, but we want to move up to glass and wood cases with cloth lining or something nice for all of our authentic pieces.

Let me know if anything here would look better in your collection, We are saving up for a Pilot Badge at the end of summer...My Great Uncle Raal was deployed to Europe during WW2 as part of a bomber wing. He passed away in 1955 leaving his collection and items behind, I uncovered a few items along with some silver in 2010 and have spent the past 2 years going to auctions, estate sales, and trading with locals along with learning Everything there is to know, little by little be it sometimes! I honestly am a little overwhelmed...When and IF everything arrives safely from storage Ill have to sort through a Hundred or more items. I will try to keep things one and a time and only a few a week? Not to overwhelm the forum. I must have patience getting each one identified.

Instead of going around trying to sell everything I am going to keep many items and learn to trade for the first time. Possibly building a nice collection of Luftwaffe Badges! Let me know how to not make a mess of things when and if everything arrives safely.

Enjoy the pics, leave some info about the rare ones and looking forward to Finally displaying our families collection! Since my Great Uncle Raal got back from Europe flying with bomber groups, to the day his life ended tragically in 1955 in an auto accident...saving this part of history for future generations has always been at my heart. Letters to my Great Aunt say he wanted to buy a new home in the suburbs and dedicate a room to all his combat memories...Now I have a chance to make that happen and also share everything with the whole world online.
    Sorry if I come off wrong to some people I will always be the first one to apologize and correct myself, just looking for some help turning this once in a life time oppertunity to make a better future for myself and my family happen!

Thank All, Ok let me have it! I think my eye for authentic lots and items is getting better and better. Hopefully im not sorely mistaken.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sharing Police Wreath, SA Pin and More from a fellow member! Would like to find more information on them for others future reference!   Sharing Police Wreath, SA Pin and More from a fellow member! Would like to find more information on them for others future reference!  

Sharing Police Wreath, SA Pin and More from a fellow member! Would like to find more information on them for others future reference!   Sharing Police Wreath, SA Pin and More from a fellow member! Would like to find more information on them for others future reference!  

Sharing Police Wreath, SA Pin and More from a fellow member! Would like to find more information on them for others future reference!   Sharing Police Wreath, SA Pin and More from a fellow member! Would like to find more information on them for others future reference!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sharing Police Wreath, SA Pin and More from a fellow member! Would like to find more information on them for others future reference!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Sharing Police Wreath, SA Pin and More from a fellow member! Would like to find more information on them for others future reference!

All nice original period pieces.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.