Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

some 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junk

Article about: And the Narvik shield

Default some 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junk

some 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junksome 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junk
    P
    Many

Default Re: some 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junk

I see many fakes here, with a few original tinnies in the group...sorry, friend.
    cheers, Glenn

Apart from a few tinnies/ day badges that look good, the rest looks pretty bad, sorry.
    The ground dug RAD brooch, WHW booklet and political button look OK too.
    The DSB badge is post war.

Tom

The guy who sold you these was soooooo right ( sadly)

These look okay to me.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture some 3ºreich stuff the guy who sold me these says its junk  

Well the buckle is junk for sure
    Ben

love cigarette package :-)

I got to give you credit for one thing, you have fakes I've never seen! No worries friend, if you are really interested in collecting tr items, with time you will have a nice collection of period pieces, don't give up, just make sure you study original items and post before you buy. Tom hit on most of your period items, I see a few more which maybe original.
    Once again, write a brief paragraph explaining the intent of your threads please. It helps us determine what it is you are actually looking for. Even if its just to show, please tell us that.

I think the 1938 booklet is original.
    I hope you have no uniforms...Who is the seller?

The ss skull and rings are bad too. Plus the dog tag IMO.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast